3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

"
yoshieku wrote:
Just finished gearing up for this build, just need to get gems to 20 20 now. So far I'm having a blast in lab!

Just wanted to know, would it be wise to replace Atziri's Promise with Taste of Hate?

Because we can reach something like 85-90% chance to evade just with evasion, under our flasks. And we, normaly don't have any survivability issues even in a low life config'.

So this would means we sacrify 8 skill points (not only 5) for more EHP while we don't have survivability issues.

Just got it today :D Now i can buy some better gear.
Hi bro, where is my damage?
can u check my staff and say thats me , budd
"
S4F wrote:
Hi bro, where is my damage?
can u check my staff and say thats me , budd

How do you define it? By tooltip?
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
I have 3.7k health and 2k mana but seem to keep be dying to Izaro (usually phase 3) even at lv90. PoE Build says I have 100k DPS, and I have 80k+ evasion rating with combat equip and flasks up (100k+ in run mode). Any ideas?
"
I have 3.7k health and 2k mana but seem to keep be dying to Izaro (usually phase 3) even at lv90. PoE Build says I have 100k DPS, and I have 80k+ evasion rating with combat equip and flasks up (100k+ in run mode). Any ideas?

The problem is simple imo. You chose the template OP had for his rank 1 but for most of player, it's not a wise choice. Rank 1 templace imply for you to already master the gameplay of this build. You have to clearly understand every gem setup, every part of this build. You also need to be familiar with BV gameplay.
And more over, you need to have a certain level of stuff.

OP did not mention it, but his template for rank 1 should be chosen by those who are only realy familiar with this build. It's for people who know how to play this build, and have a certain level of stuff.
People who are discovering this build should go for the version with higher HP and less move speed. Plus, it's far less applicant in stuff (compare the price between Devoto and Rat's ness with 40% dmg enchant).

Playing a low life build force you to have a stuff which provide you a higher dps to shorten as much as possible the fight. The longer the fight is, the higher your death rate is. Right now, I suppose your dps tooltip is around 25k. It's low. Your fight with Izaro is certainly taking you too much time, and you are not tanky enought to sustain a long fight.

So here, you have 2 choices :
- Respect some point in your skill tree to switch to the version with more hp and less move speed ;
- Stay in this template, learn how to play it like this and, upgrade step by step your stuff (which can be longer, and way more difficult while this means you will probably fail many labs in futur, meaning losing some offering and currency).

Many issues I note on your character :
- Belt of deciever. Ok this belt add a lot of dps, but here we mostly need a belt with flasks buffs, and it's normaly a slot where we get some life and res. Aim for a good vangard belt or a leather belt ;
- Your BV gems. They are not level 20, they have no quality. In this template, I would say a 20/20 full setup is probably necessary ;
- Your resistance are not caped, it's a big deal while you have less than 4k hp pool ;
- Your QotF have low eva roll, and only 5L. The 6th link cost you something like 28-32% more dps ;
- Divinarius might show some limits in this version of the build. You will probably need a rare dagger version for more dps. As an example, the rare dagger OP listed gives me +13% dps in comparasion of Divinarius ;
- Your jewels should be, at least dual dps mods + %eva ;
- You don't have the right enchants on your stuff, so you lose a lot of bonus ;
- Your Atziri boot have realy bad rolls. A 75 life 15% dodge shouldn't be expensive aim for someting like this.

Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Oct 16, 2017, 1:50:27 AM
"
"

The problem is simple imo. You chose the template OP had for his rank 1 but for most of player, it's not a wise choice. Rank 1 templace imply for you to already master the gameplay of this build. You have to clearly understand every gem setup, every part of this build. You also need to be familiar with BV gameplay.
And more over, you need to have a certain level of stuff.

OP did not mention it, but his template for rank 1 should be chosen by those who are only realy familiar with this build. It's for people who know how to play this build, and have a certain level of stuff.
People who are discovering this build should go for the version with higher HP and less move speed. Plus, it's far less applicant in stuff (compare the price between Devoto and Rat's ness with 40% dmg enchant).

Playing a low life build force you to have a stuff which provide you a higher dps to shorten as much as possible the fight. The longer the fight is, the higher your death rate is. Right now, I suppose your dps tooltip is around 25k. It's low. Your fight with Izaro is certainly taking you too much time, and you are not tanky enought to sustain a long fight.

So here, you have 2 choices :
- Respect some point in your skill tree to switch to the version with more hp and less move speed ;
- Stay in this template, learn how to play it like this and, upgrade step by step your stuff (which can be longer, and way more difficult while this means you will probably fail many labs in futur, meaning losing some offering and currency).

Many issues I note on your character :
- Belt of deciever. Ok this belt add a lot of dps, but here we mostly need a belt with flasks buffs, and it's normaly a slot where we get some life and res. Aim for a good vangard belt or a leather belt ;
- Your BV gems. They are not level 20, they have no quality. In this template, I would say a 20/20 full setup is probably necessary ;
- Your resistance are not caped, it's a big deal while you have less than 4k hp pool ;
- Your QotF have low eva roll, and only 5L. The 6th link cost you something like 28-32% more dps ;
- Divinarius might show some limits in this version of the build. You will probably need a rare dagger version for more dps. As an example, the rare dagger OP listed gives me +13% dps in comparasion of Divinarius ;
- Your jewels should be, at least dual dps mods + %eva ;
- You don't have the right enchants on your stuff, so you lose a lot of bonus ;
- Your Atziri boot have realy bad rolls. A 75 life 15% dodge shouldn't be expensive aim for someting like this.

can only add, that you are using "short geared" flasks, which is bad idea at start
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"
can only add, that you are using "short geared" flasks, which is bad idea at start

What do you mean by short geared flasks? Just curious :D
I suppose "short geared" means the flask effects expire quickly.
3 of the flasks have inc effect / red duration mod rolled.

No good idea if you lack damage to finish Izaro in short time.
"
haensel wrote:
I suppose "short geared" means the flask effects expire quickly.
3 of the flasks have inc effect / red duration mod rolled.

No good idea if you lack damage to finish Izaro in short time.

Not only this, but also short geared flask reqiure more flask management during running phase, which after 40+ runs a day can become a headache. I used long geared flasks, so i almost didn`t have to kill mobs between fights at all. To cut short, short geared flasks only work better if you can pass area within 1 short flask use time. Otherwise you will need to press them twice and you will run out of pot charges. Sure OP mentioned commandment of flames, which can kill stuff one shot, but this rarely happened for me and i just wanted smooth nobrain uberlab runner, which i got and happy with it.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info