3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong, I can't seem to farm uber at all :/

I have a 40% Blade Vortex in stash, just need the chromes.
And getting the gloves 3 Red 1 Blue has costed me a fortune and still no luck.
Last edited by DarrenAlexander on Oct 2, 2017, 10:33:53 AM
Use Jeweller method for links it's so much easier and described in the main post...

I feel like with that gear farming should be no problem. Post video of what you are doing?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Use Jeweller method for links it's so much easier and described in the main post...

I feel like with that gear farming should be no problem. Post video of what you are doing?

Can't due to max amount of sockets already on the gear otherwise I would use up my jewelers in a heart beat.
Yea when I load up his path of building he has 100K DPS, and my own is no where near that. Scrapping the character and rerolling once sales come through.
"
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Can't due to max amount of sockets already on the gear otherwise I would use up my jewelers in a heart beat.
Yea when I load up his path of building he has 100K DPS, and my own is no where near that. Scrapping the character and rerolling once sales come through.

Vorici bench... you seem to have a major misunderstanding. The bench can make 4 socket items back into 2 socket items, etc.

gl on selling the char I guess.

I feel like you don't have a complete understanding of the playstyle necessary for this build, but that's just me. This is one of the easiest characters to learn for lab, hands down.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

First time tried Lab but i had one shot from izaro at the end of the lab. At the beginning of the last fight.

I have 3612 life and 2056 mana. What did i wrong ?

Should i use Assassin's Mark or Warlord's Mark which is better?
Last edited by RespectMyAuthority on Oct 3, 2017, 11:04:43 AM
Lab is harder than what I thought. Traps do damage based in % of life so it doesn't matter the amount of HP. It's very easy to die in traps. And the exaggerated movment speed don't always help for a fluid run. Lab is very hard to do. Offering is 6 chaos atm. Is it worth doing it with Offerings at 6c?
"
FedeS wrote:
Lab is harder than what I thought. Traps do damage based in % of life so it doesn't matter the amount of HP. It's very easy to die in traps. And the exaggerated movment speed don't always help for a fluid run. Lab is very hard to do. Offering is 6 chaos atm. Is it worth doing it with Offerings at 6c?
Dude, this build is the best for uberlab farming in all possible ways. I don't know how traps can be a problem for you, just run through fast and keep popping hybrid pot. And about offerings cost, it is C dropped, not offering risen
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"
FedeS wrote:

Lab is the easiest end-game after the Beachhead farm.

And while offering costs 6c, you get more then 6c just by picking up currency from chests. It is very hard to get negative balance here. If you take all possible gauntlets, puzzles, darkshrines and silver chests it is almost impossible.

If you sellin enchants... Man... I sold 2 for 30c yesterday (actually 40, but helmets cost me 10). You can also get corrupted 6-links and sell em for divine. Or sell quality gems. There is a lot of stuff...
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
I'm not saying in any way that this isn't a good build for lab. Just saying traps aren't that easy. It depends on the trap I guess. There are traps that can kill you in a blink.

"
If you sellin enchants... Man... I sold 2 for 30c yesterday (actually 40, but helmets cost me 10). You can also get corrupted 6-links and sell em for divine. Or sell quality gems. There is a lot of stuff...

What helm do you use for enchant? And what enchants do you think are the most in demand? thx
Last edited by FedeS on Oct 3, 2017, 2:07:35 PM
I have only 3600 hp and 600 mana for MoM. And no problem with traps. Just use health flask when you drop low. You can use it 5-6 times (may be more) before it gets empty.

For enchantment i use Rat's nest, because i need to roll Blade vortex damage. When i roll something else, that worth something, i take new Rat's nest and sell enchanted one.

What in demand idk. Just check every enchant on poe trade till you get enough knowledge about prices. I got 3 good, one i kept for my archer (not Barrage, lol)

ALWAYS collect all darkshrines in a lab, because you can get two enchantments. Or extra key.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info