[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

First of all, thanks a lot for this guide.
I've only done the normal lab so far with it but it's very enjoyable with this build.

I'd like to point out a mistake in the first post, even if it might be obvious to the experienced but new players might get confused:

The brutality gem has a level requirement of 38. It was probably level 1 in the beta (?).
The ruthless gem works just fine instead when you start leveling.

I leveled the early levels with just 2 random 1 handed axes until I was able to use The Goddess Bound (level 7). That weapon will carry you several levels until you buy a 2-handed axe (even a white one works due to damage boost from the axe wheel).

I started using Reaper's Pursuit at level 33.

Cheers.
Last edited by Fapmobile on Aug 14, 2017, 11:31:02 AM
"
with 10 end charges and capped phys reduction, whats the minimum life you would suggest before attempting to uberlab?

I did my first uberlab try at lvl 76 with 7 endurance charges and about 5,1k life. Killed everything in phase 1 and 2. Was pretty easy.
Next attempt with full ascendency was a full key run at lvl 77 with 5,3k life. wasnt much harder tbh
"
Arrensen wrote:
"
with 10 end charges and capped phys reduction, whats the minimum life you would suggest before attempting to uberlab?

I did my first uberlab try at lvl 76 with 7 endurance charges and about 5,1k life. Killed everything in phase 1 and 2. Was pretty easy.
Next attempt with full ascendency was a full key run at lvl 77 with 5,3k life. wasnt much harder tbh

i'm currenty 82, 9 ED charges, 5.8 k life and uber was pretty rippy tonight (conduits, essences), i nearly ripped. I realize i can't facetank izaro when hes fully buffed like that, but its still not htat easy when i'm moving slow and he can stun me sometimes. am I doing somethig wrong?
+1
RIP today in the phase 2 of Izaro.
I am level 85, with 8 ED + 32K armour & 6500 HP.
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Can someone explain why you are putting an Aura with CWDT. Does the aura actually work or what is the point, really confused here .
Why put an determination with CWDT? Does the aura actually trigger?
Thanks for the guide, actually running uber lab now with a bit of joy, so that's good :)

Question though about the alternate weapon setup with the 2x 1handers. What would the gem choices be in both weapons.

Also, I have a 6L chest, would I socket that for the totem or for earthquake?

Thanks in advance for any answers.
"
Wolfenx3 wrote:
Why put an determination with CWDT? Does the aura actually trigger?

Tbh, I just activate the aura when I enter the game, don't think it triggers (not sure) but I also think this is the one remaining gem slot to put Determination.
double post
Last edited by kallell on Aug 15, 2017, 9:47:01 AM
"
realbux wrote:
First time doing Uber Lab and right now taking me bought 30mins per run. Mainly cause exploring all the rooms/puzzles/side area. Got lucky with my first Uberlab run and I got earthquake damage enchant.

I'm unsure what else I can take to push my DPS. 13k unbuffed and around 22k fully buffed.

Also, unsure which mods in the lab I should avoid. Today's lab gave me a heart attack as didn't know how to get rid of the idols and explosions chunking my health not really sure how I survived. Is there a guide how to be more efficient and which combinations to avoid. (Not best idea practicing on HC but that where I play with friends)

Is Determination really needed? I got 50% mitigation 82% with endurance charges, 90 with lions roar.

Also while running through spike, i take huge bleed damage and with a few steps i'm at a quarter life. Is this a bug cause most ime I can just shrug of traps or wait to regen.

For those asking about links with determination, it's not that it has to be linked, it just doesn't matter. He listed it as a gem slot of what to put on that piece of gear.

For the bleed traps, it's not a bug, traps just do a ton of % based damage.

As far as determination, i thought that too. If you can get some really good defensive items and have base 90% reduction with end charges, it might be worth running arctic armour and a herald.
Last edited by kallell on Aug 15, 2017, 10:21:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info