[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

My version of this build (level 81 atm)

Items buy in harbinger (the first week)

Body = 16c (with 5 links)
Gloves = 5c
Boots = 5c
Helmet = 2c
Belt = 7c
Hezmana = 10c (without links)
Kaom's Way = 4c
Amulet = 1c
Ring = 2c

2 jewel with 6% life + 15/16% phys with axes + dex/str/int (1 ou 2c)

I have 8 endu and no dex/int node in the tree (add with amulet & ring).
I have 6464 life.

Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Last edited by titides on Aug 11, 2017, 4:46:31 PM
anyone got a comment on how to transition from farmer to boss killer with being tanky still?
First time doing Uber Lab and right now taking me bought 30mins per run. Mainly cause exploring all the rooms/puzzles/side area. Got lucky with my first Uberlab run and I got earthquake damage enchant.

I'm unsure what else I can take to push my DPS. 13k unbuffed and around 22k fully buffed.

Also, unsure which mods in the lab I should avoid. Today's lab gave me a heart attack as didn't know how to get rid of the idols and explosions chunking my health not really sure how I survived. Is there a guide how to be more efficient and which combinations to avoid. (Not best idea practicing on HC but that where I play with friends)

Is Determination really needed? I got 50% mitigation 82% with endurance charges, 90 with lions roar.

Also while running through spike, i take huge bleed damage and with a few steps i'm at a quarter life. Is this a bug cause most ime I can just shrug of traps or wait to regen.

Last edited by realbux on Aug 11, 2017, 10:30:02 PM
Can confirm really great build for uber farming went in with shit gear at lvl 81, just did 5 lab runs with shit gear, facetanked izaro each time. I only have earthquake 5 linked dont wanna waste currency on another 5 link as it works just fine, don't even wanna upgrade any of my gear. Thanks for this build!
"
lve2raft wrote:
Ok so - the build works fine. I used Sunder instead because it is just better in almost every way. My question to the pros - how do i take this build and turn into a boss killer, Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri etc.

My gear:

Also - don't need the Tuahkama minor pantheon. take the one that gives you bleed protection and laugh at all the traps. We cap 90% without tuahakama

Can you please tell me what quest to get that bleed protection pantheon?
"
lve2raft wrote:
Ok so - the build works fine. I used Sunder instead because it is just better in almost every way. My question to the pros - how do i take this build and turn into a boss killer, Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri etc.

My gear:

Also - don't need the Tuahkama minor pantheon. take the one that gives you bleed protection and laugh at all the traps. We cap 90% without tuahakama

Thanks for this build, i completed the merci lab easily with crap gear, 4 links and uncapped res at level 66.
It's not fast but it tank really well, i can't wait to improve the gear and kill uber izaro :D
"
"
lve2raft wrote:

My gear:

finish act 10 and talk to Sin and pick it. its not a quest really...
so many setups with blood magic + leap slam

leap slam is an attack so with hezmanas it got blood magic anyway...
I'm quite interested in this build for uber lab. Have gotten a bit tired from playing pure sunder. Now I got a the brass dome. Would it be useful for this? It has a ton of armor but no life or resistances...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info