[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

Im running this atm. lvl 74 now. Can't wait for uber lab tomorrow. Got lucky with 5 fusings on the chest :D
Last edited by Jugles on Aug 16, 2017, 6:04:41 PM
Is anyone having troubles with getting DEX onto the build? I cant level my gems because of it.
"
henndrong69 wrote:
Is anyone having troubles with getting DEX onto the build? I cant level my gems because of it.

You need either dex on gear or take a 30 dex node on the tree.
IGN: @Norse
@henndrong69 well you can try grab some of those 30 Dex node, then head toward to the Art of the Gladiator for another 20 Dex

Do i have to be level 75 above to do uber lab? I tried to do uber lab when im lvl 71 with 34k armour + 5k HP and i still get hit very hard by Argus and Izaro, even with all charges up and fortify buff.

Only thing my build is not complete would be lack of 5 link, and im using Sunder instead of Earthquake.
ok so i realize what i did wrong, its my playstyle, im too used to facetank bosses with my molten strike berserker build, what this build playstyle is simply just hit and run lol
"
bucking_horse wrote:
@henndrong69 well you can try grab some of those 30 Dex node, then head toward to the Art of the Gladiator for another 20 Dex

Do i have to be level 75 above to do uber lab? I tried to do uber lab when im lvl 71 with 34k armour + 5k HP and i still get hit very hard by Argus and Izaro, even with all charges up and fortify buff.

Only thing my build is not complete would be lack of 5 link, and im using Sunder instead of Earthquake.

Argus is extremely weak; with end charges up you shouldn't see any noticeable damage to be honest.

Izaro can hit hard without charges up as well. Keep in mind, you are level 71 fighting a level 77 boss. It's going to hit a lot harder than if you were 85 fighting him.

My gear is not optimized and I do not plan on investing anymore currancy into it. The reason is, there is no need to for Uber lab. All traps, Argus and Izaro are a joke. My only wish, is more dps. I face tank everything in the lab on 4 key runs. This build is easy mode in there. If you are getting hit hard, you might not have your charges rolling or as previously mentioned, it could be your current lvl.

Last edited by chaoticwon on Aug 17, 2017, 12:49:57 PM
I'm new to uber lab farming, was usually only mapping every time.

why is EQ being used, is it because of the delayed dmg effect so you can move around in stutter-step hitting mode? is it because of the stronger single target than for example compared to sunder or molten strike?

when should we start doing uber lab with 85? and do mapping until then with EQ/sunder?
Thanks for the guide
Last edited by Derkkill on Aug 18, 2017, 9:24:58 PM
"

Are you doin 4 key runs? Cuz facetanking Izaro when hes all buffed up even with 9 endurance charges for me, gets real rippy real fast depending on the buffs (conduits, gargoyles, charge disrupters..). It's def not so breezy with these buffs. Even kiting him i take the odd hit and get stun locked for a sec.

Yes 3-4 key runs, gargoyles and izaro charges are okay, i always remove elemental conduits if they are up, minion portal is fine, I have 33k tooltip sunder with hatred, like 20k? not sure with eq 5L, 19.5k on my warchief totem 5L no conc effect cuz I dont have the color and still working on.(Actually got it colored right up to 24k dps with just hatred) You should never be getting stunned due to Unbreakable. I'm only rocking 8 charges I finally got my belt corrupted.
Spoiler

I gear swap gems and weapon for izaro ( warchief goes to chest and EQ to my other hezmana)this gear is my mapping setup and I'm doing t13 comfortably even alching although I avoid rip mods. Mostly do transmutation on t13.

I messed up really bad today and didn't realize tornado shot 2 projectiles enchant was worth like 30c, ended up selling it to some guy for 2 c

My lab runs are slow but steady and consistent I dont have prismatic eclipse or the other attack speed weapon so My gear swap is usually another hezmana when im running lab, I never tank izaro till charges up and the magnate belt gives me 100% flask uptime when he has minions out I just piano everything but my health flask.

Edit: adding screenshots of fully buffed dmg in mapping setup (sunder, fortify on leap slam)
Spoiler
Spoiler

My planned upgrades right now are 6L chest, im way overcapped res so just needs life/armor, maybe an astral plate. Carnage heart, I plan to never use the damage on full life I feel like im always regen/leeching so maybe take advantage of the damage bonus on the neck.

Love this build and am having a fun time trying to add onto it for endgame
Last edited by kitkatsune on Aug 19, 2017, 5:04:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info