[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

extra TS proj is a couple of exalts not even 30 c.. not sure what you did..
How high level do i want for cast when damage taken? Why is vortex used in that link?
My final version of this build (stats in ho):
- 6400/6500 HP
- 10 endurance charges
- 33900 armour (with grace & determination)

Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
safed for later :p
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Here's a video of a full lab clear (6 keys) with this build on my HSc character. Done pretty quickly, despite doing extra darkshrines and puzzles/gauntlets for more keys. Could do this just as easily with worse gear. The build is good for lab, and maps seem to go okay so far up to T12, but I don't map often.

Most importantly, this build is good for the price investment. Very cheap if you are looking to farm lab exclusively.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbdZGmSAnDw

Last edited by TheDaykun on Aug 21, 2017, 1:58:32 PM
"
titides wrote:
My final version of this build (stats in ho):
- 6400/6500 HP
- 10 endurance charges
- 33900 armour (with grace & determination)

This is a really cool spin on the build just pumping up endurance charges. 8% regen/second on top of everything on the tree seems neat too. I like the spin!
I got my self a kongor's rage because I wanted more dps, fkin wasted 35c and 200 jews to 6s on that only to realize even with the mace nodes the dps was worse. should have put that into PoB to compare beforehand - well now I know :)

Playing on HC, 6600hp, 7 endu charges and 17k armour without determination.

You don't need more than 7 charges or more armour, you get to 90% phys mitigation cap regardless.

I' mapping up to T14 so far. I will try guardians with that build too. Very beefy but dps are lacking.

any idea how to get more dps out of this build?
Last edited by danteafk on Aug 21, 2017, 10:51:31 PM
"
danteafk wrote:
I got my self a kongor's rage because I wanted more dps, fkin wasted 35c and 200 jews to 6s on that only to realize even with the mace nodes the dps was worse. should have put that into PoB to compare beforehand - well now I know :)

Playing on HC, 6600hp, 7 endu charges and 17k armour without determination.

You don't need more than 7 charges or more armour, you get to 90% phys mitigation cap regardless.

I' mapping up to T14 so far. I will try guardians with that build too. Very beefy but dps are lacking.

any idea how to get more dps out of this build?

90% Physical mitigation cap is a lie, you can easily go over and get more mitigation It's just the tooltip on physical mitigation is completely inaccurate so getting more than 17k armour actually helps a shit ton.
IGN: @Norse
The good news of the day :)

Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Spoiler

Completed t15 Core map that was made rare with an Alchemy orb with this build today. The last fight itself took about 4-5 minutes extra boss HP, still sitting on a 5L if I went 6L would prob have been a bit faster. I died once on his first phase at the very beginning because I tried to tank his big smash and didn't have endurance charges up.
Last edited by kitkatsune on Aug 22, 2017, 10:37:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info