Balance Changes to Chill, Shock, and Charges

Everybuild uses 2 of each threshold jewel lol, should of kept the vendor and just upped the price. They barely have value they are common as and a burden to trade.
so you cannot manage the official forum but you apply reddit feedback, i want my dolars back, i want refund.
Why not just sell the jewels as mirrored and exclude mirrored jewels from the recipes? Problem solved and SSF can still run threshold jewels.
Last edited by dis_astranagant on Aug 1, 2017, 12:50:32 AM
Don't listen to reddit. Nerf everything!
Appeasing the vocal minority who lack understanding of the game.

Thumbs down.
"
darthross wrote:
Appeasing the vocal minority who lack understanding of the game.

Thumbs down.

Shouldn't talk to yourself.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
ya think the nerf to Frenzy charges was a bit excessive usually I have 4-5 with my builds I make and thats alot of attack speed lost with no additional dmg to make up for that loss >_> kinda sux GGG still love you guys but still think that was a poor choice.
Please restore the threshold jewel vendor. It was very useful. It's just jewels: it's not a Belly that's being sold by a vendor. Even leveled masters sell uniques.
Jewel vendor removed. Thanks!!! Thanks!!!
If u drop UNIQUE jewel it still costs 3-5c if corresponding skill follows the Meta.

P.S. Better remove gem vendor. Make PoE great again.
One thing is unclear to me. It is stated that power charge crit chance will be 40% instead of 30%. But no mention if it will have 4% spell damage or not in 3.0.
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info