[3.1]BleedXplosion Gladiator [Beginner Friendly, League Starter]

"
I'm lvl86 and with mediocre gear 5socket ran corrupted unidentified rare T15 map, died on boss though but T14 rares are manageble...T14 corrupted bosses are kinda tough though, gotta kite em

Yeah, bosses up to T12~ are doable, while T13+ are extremely difficult ( a lot of kiting and dodging) and T15+ boss killing is pretty much not possible unless rolling with perfect gear.
Ooops nevermind
Last edited by UnassumingLocalGuy on Aug 28, 2017, 6:25:23 PM
Thank you very much for the build.

I'm a new player just starting with this guide :)
doing pretty good so far.

I wonder if Crimson Dance passive works well with this build?
"
drgs wrote:
Thank you very much for the build.

I'm a new player just starting with this guide :)
doing pretty good so far.

I wonder if Crimson Dance passive works well with this build?

It does not. This builds point is to strike at a pack once, and have it blow up. Crimson dance would only make the packs get wiped slower, so there is no point in taking it.
Level 94 now with this, having great fun, feels super super strong.
Currently 89, enjoying it and yes feel pretty strong. Atm I can't equip Bloodgrip cause i'm losing all my intel if I change it :( don't rly know atm how to switch it's hard to find intel.
I success to kill a t13, gonna try to go further !

ty
"
Awà wrote:
Currently 89, enjoying it and yes feel pretty strong. Atm I can't equip Bloodgrip cause i'm losing all my intel if I change it :( don't rly know atm how to switch it's hard to find intel.
I success to kill a t13, gonna try to go further !

ty

Bloodgrip is by no means necessary! It's just for the quality of life. A rare amulet might very well be better if it has for example Physical Damage on it.
Cheers mate thanks for the reply !
Build loves to drain mana very hard when leveling
Hi everybody. I'm new at PoE. I was a experienced player in WoW and Diablo 2 and 3.
I'm building my Gladiator accordingly to this guide and I wondered how I could mitigate damage. Here are my questions:

I should pursue armor, evasion or both?
Is there a cap for armor mitigation, evasion of attacks and block? Which is more valuable?
Which attacks can be evaded and blocked?

Btw, thanks for the guide, it's being very useful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info