[3.1]BleedXplosion Gladiator [Beginner Friendly, League Starter]

With tweaks and right gear and attackspeed if using multistrike can not stress this enough for sure end game viable!
What would be a logical build for this to go to? At present i feel i have got mine up to a reasonable standard doing 52k HO DPS but damage is starting to become an issue while mapping. Would going DW with some tree changes work or does the build require a complete makeover?
Any good build links? Thanks for any input, char name is MynameisDaryl.
I also need some clever person to explain to me why not use "Damage on Full Life Support" instead of say "Ruthless Support"? I run mostly on full life so that is not a problem.
HO dps goes from 53k (ruthless) to 79k (full life). Just seems too much to ignore. POB is not helping me at all so need an expert here.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
I also need some clever person to explain to me why not use "Damage on Full Life Support" instead of say "Ruthless Support"? I run mostly on full life so that is not a problem.
HO dps goes from 53k (ruthless) to 79k (full life). Just seems too much to ignore. POB is not helping me at all so need an expert here.

The reason for this is because the fact that when doing high tier maps, you're more often than not, no on full life. If you're missing even 1 health, your DPS goes way down and I just prefer the consistency of Ruthless. You can use DoFL if you'd like.

By the way, to anyone else seeing this comment, I'm skipping 3.2 in terms of updating this build, and will continue to work on it when 3.3 patch notes hit in a few months.
Last edited by C_ore_X on Apr 15, 2018, 3:20:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info