[3.1]BleedXplosion Gladiator [Beginner Friendly, League Starter]

If i'm not wrong, you rly don't care about evasion in this character. I think you should focus to be capped on your resistance (after act 10) and get the recommanded gear (+maximum life)
This way I don't rly get problem farming maps. You block physics and later on also spells with your ascendency
"
KevRosalez wrote:
Build loves to drain mana very hard when leveling

This is very true. Be sure to keep a few mana flasks at hand! You can also disable an aura if you're feeling uncomfortable :)
"
HenriqueMK wrote:
Hi everybody. I'm new at PoE. I was a experienced player in WoW and Diablo 2 and 3.
I'm building my Gladiator accordingly to this guide and I wondered how I could mitigate damage. Here are my questions:

I should pursue armor, evasion or both?
Is there a cap for armor mitigation, evasion of attacks and block? Which is more valuable?
Which attacks can be evaded and blocked?

Btw, thanks for the guide, it's being very useful.

This build focuses only on HP and Armour, with the latter being less important since you get diminishing returns. Block is there for the occasional damage mitigation, although we do not focus on it. Our survival comes from our ability to blow packs up before they have a chance to hit us and our strong life leech to keep us alive against rares. Not having Vaal Pact (makes life leech instant, makes life regen not work) makes us unable to do high-end bosses but with Vaal Pact, using Blood Rage means you're constantly losing life which makes it very uncomfortable for people not used to flickering life pools (read: beginners)

Most attacks can be blocked and evaded (even massive ones like Izaros ground slam) but since neither is a guarantee (block caps at 74% and evasion caps at 95% for Melee and Ranged attacks, you can't dodge spells unless you have the keystone that enables you to do so.)
Last edited by C_ore_X on Nov 29, 2017, 3:15:24 AM
will have a try~~ty
Having really fun leveling this char right now. Sunder just gives me that explosive game play I've been looking for as a new player. Can't wait to use that axe though my mana problems seem intense with just 1 aura on ATM. I only use the defensive one when fighting a boss or something.
"
OskieBoy wrote:
Having really fun leveling this char right now. Sunder just gives me that explosive game play I've been looking for as a new player. Can't wait to use that axe though my mana problems seem intense with just 1 aura on ATM. I only use the defensive one when fighting a boss or something.

Glad you're having fun! Yeah, mana is an issue without the axe but once you get it the build really speeds up. De-activating one aura is a smart move.
Hey, what gloves are good for this build. Can you give a example? Please
I'm amazed by quality/price ratio of this build. 87 atm, did uber ,atziri and T14 bosses, planning to make some gear investment for further content. Maybe changing axe to 6L unique and body to Kaom's, though it will require some tree changes for mana leech.

Current setup:

Last edited by xXWodzuPLXx on Sep 21, 2017, 5:44:28 PM
"
xXWodzuPLXx wrote:
I'm amazed by quality/price ratio of this build. 87 atm, did uber ,atziri and T14 bosses, planning to make some gear investment for further content. Maybe changing axe to 6L unique and body to Kaom's, though it will require some tree changes for mana leech.

Current setup:

Very nice! You've reached heights I have not, even with a lvl 91 toon! Yeah, switching up to a 6-link 2h axe and swapping in for a Kaoms heart is a good choice, although it is at that point, a different build.
"
lutcheroboud wrote:
Hey, what gloves are good for this build. Can you give a example? Please

A spiked glove base with max life and tri-res would be the optimal gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info