The Harbinger League Challenges and Rewards

Eyes are cool, crown is horrible, aura like something is so so, but definitely not worth 36 challenges anyway. More armors in challenges please :( Maybe even make a diverse challenges, for example by playing class you can unlock different rewards for it.
Yeah the aura affect just doesnt look right at all. The color is cool so hopefully its just a placeholder.
IGN: DabrixRN
Not sure why complaints now. The league MTXs are always mediocre, especially if you buy any of the paid MTX. x-x

I did 36 in breach and I think these ones are actually a bit better..
Last edited by Gescom on Aug 1, 2017, 2:47:44 PM
Haha you guys still havent heard that those MTX were just a gag joke. You actually get the really nice glowing effect that the harbingers have . And the crown is being replaced with nice footprints.

"
vortex315 wrote:
All the people complaining like this isnt the best fucking game of its type out on market by a landslide or something? What the hell do people want anymore these days. They constantly put out content even if slightly reused. Offer a stellar overall game. Have done it for many years now and ALL FOR FREE and you still complain?

Look at Call of fucking repeat duty....people buy it every single year and yet its nearly the same game or some stolen mechanic from another game. At least GGG is doing all of this for free. You are getting several new acts and bosses which for anyone who played beta is pretty awesome. And you get a rework in meta im sure with the changes coming in. You can always play standard. They added SSF for those people who wanted it. They have to come up with a new idea every few months within a limitation and still be interesting and please everyone. I mean really! What more do you want.

So what if you dont like the MTX go buy wtf you want or dont do it. Some people like them. I like them and many others do too. Im normally pretty hard on GGG because I want the game to be the best but seeing the amount of complaining going on. If you dont like it fucking play D3 then. Like really dont know what more they want from this company...

This..... This is exactly right. Ya, the MTX might not be the best, but it is 100% FREE. I dont like a lot of the changes that have been made over the past 4 years that i have played, but i STILL buy supporter packs and play the game because it is a great game. GGG has done very well with constantly giving us more and more content. They have their moments when the MTX we get is cool as shit, and they have times when it is lacking. Keep in mind that they have been working their asses off this year preparing 3.0 for us. Jesus, they are changing the ENTIRE game, give them a break. They deserve to put out some easy MTX alongside this MAJOR rework.
"
vortex315 wrote:
All the people complaining like this isnt the best fucking game of its type out on market by a landslide or something? What the hell do people want anymore these days. They constantly put out content even if slightly reused. Offer a stellar overall game. Have done it for many years now and ALL FOR FREE and you still complain?

Look at Call of fucking repeat duty....people buy it every single year and yet its nearly the same game or some stolen mechanic from another game. At least GGG is doing all of this for free. You are getting several new acts and bosses which for anyone who played beta is pretty awesome. And you get a rework in meta im sure with the changes coming in. You can always play standard. They added SSF for those people who wanted it. They have to come up with a new idea every few months within a limitation and still be interesting and please everyone. I mean really! What more do you want.

So what if you dont like the MTX go buy wtf you want or dont do it. Some people like them. I like them and many others do too. Im normally pretty hard on GGG because I want the game to be the best but seeing the amount of complaining going on. If you dont like it fucking play D3 then. Like really dont know what more they want from this company...

First of all, your swearing and insults are nothing but a disgrace. I honestly don´t understand how an adult can freak out like you did over pretty much nothing!

Second of all, there is nothing wrong about criticizing a product your using. It does not matter that it´s free, it´s still a product that your are using and you want it to be as good as possible.

Personally, I don´t care about MTX, but I still feel that Blizzard does a better job there. You get pets, armor and even stash space for the seasonal challenges. This is a million times better than what GGG has to offer. Plus, it is actually doable in three months, even if its very hard.

Sometimes I get the rewards, sometimes I don´t - but the motivation to do the challenges is at least there. If GGG would offer similar things, then I might also do them more, as of right now I just stop at 24.

As for the general game design,

GGG has copied a lot from Blizzard and other games, that is not a crime at all. Many of you young ones don´t know that, as you only know POE, but yes, there is a lot that has been done before. The plus of POE is the actual map system, a major improvement from old D2, where we only had two or three maps for item runs.
Also the talent tree is an improvement over D2, even though I still feel that the D1 and DS systems were superior.

What I miss at POE is a true mercenary system, something that we found at D2 and DS or other games. Besides that, I wish that not speed but actual skill would be the rewarding factor and that we finally get either a trade system or better drops for SSF players.

Last but not least, you are mistaken if you believe that GGG does anything for free. They are a company and they have staff working in said. They do it for the money and to feed their families, just like Blizzard or any other company out there.

The DLC´s might be without a payment, but that we have in many other games as well. In the end, stash space, currency tabs, premium tabs, skins ... all these things need to be purchased.

Anyways, I hope you stop raging like a banana now and calm down.
Last edited by Ygidua on Aug 1, 2017, 7:41:31 PM
"
Iceman6005 wrote:
"
vortex315 wrote:
Have done it for many years now and ALL FOR FREE and you still complain?

This..... This is exactly right. Ya, the MTX might not be the best, but it is 100% FREE.

Maybe you don't understand, but 'free' is totally free. It means you must get them just for login into the game, without any effort.

When you must spend you time instead of money - it's not free at all.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
I do not like 2nd and 3rd reward. Eyes are simple yet looks good - rest is kinda meh for me. Footprints or wep glow would be more appealing in my opinion.
DO NOT farm for ONI!
I can't belive how stupid are on this forum XD
GGG have a simple plan.
Big expansion release = a lot of new people playing the game + return of older players.
Doing trash League rewards and focusing much more on supporter packs = more people will be dissapointed with rewards and buy Harbringer supp. packs.
I GUARANTEE that Harbringer Supporter Pack will be very good, but hey, why should they do good challenge rewards when they can suck off more money from Supporter Packs. I don't care about thosse rewards, because I a lot of cool items from shop, but I just want to point it out.
Last edited by navenowsky on Aug 2, 2017, 10:25:13 AM
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
Iceman6005 wrote:
"
vortex315 wrote:
Have done it for many years now and ALL FOR FREE and you still complain?

This..... This is exactly right. Ya, the MTX might not be the best, but it is 100% FREE.

Maybe you don't understand, but 'free' is totally free. It means you must get them just for login into the game, without any effort.

When you must spend you time instead of money - it's not free at all.

this is true for most of us, however; there are people who dont spend ANY money on this game and get these rewards for FREE. a lot of us support this game to an extent that others dont have to. yes, time isnt free, but the definition of free we are referring to, is actually paying for merchandise
Last edited by Iceman6005 on Aug 2, 2017, 6:43:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info