The Harbinger League Challenges and Rewards

rewards are so crap :( :( :(
Underwhelming in the art-style and quality the 2nd,3rd MTX.

The eyes MTX are something new and fresh and it dont looks too bad tbh.
But the head-MTX and portal effect look somehow weird and doesnt fit the general PoE art style.
Too cartoonish for my taste.

So this time probably only 12 challenges for me but 24 are easy achievable though.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Disappointed in some of the recycled challenges. Especially disappointed in the rare essence challenge, it was annoying enough with essence leaguestones. Remnant of corruption is going to be worth like a divine or more and we're going to have to burn hundreds of them to finish that challenge.

Hype isn't dead, but that one in particular made me cringe a bit. I really hoped you'd focus more challenges on the new content, rare essences is not a very interesting or fun mechanic from previous leagues and we've had to deal with them quite a few times now.
Last edited by Astealoth on Jul 31, 2017, 4:19:06 PM
Sorry to say, since I love everything else, but these challenge rewards are very mediocre, at best.
Nice! Can't wait!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-

blue is the most worst colour next to yellow

can u get a little more purple in at least...

NO FOOTPRINT HYPE
"
TheMonstercat wrote:
Worse MTX this far. Worse than Prophecy

nah we had decend in perandus and crappy since, all fine or not
look ugly as f.
I'm excited for H, but also sad that Legacy has finally ended! Just not enough time... :(
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Kostax wrote:
Hands down, the worst challenge rewards I've seen, like ever!
Especially for the biggest expansion you've released.
So fucking pathetic, I am deeply disappointed.

Given that you haven't hit 24 challenges in any league, it seems like we'll continue waiting for GGG to hit your uber high standards.

"
It is very important for the game to have a good reward for 36 challenges. It is not too late to add something better for 36.

By the way, i will never try to obtain 36 challenges, so to me there is no relevance what reward GGG gives for 36.

I'm in the same boat as this guy. My hype is completely detached from the rewards, so they could be a shitstain MTX for all I care. But I don't think that's a good idea, and think perhaps that you should have aimed for better for the console release / 3.0 release.

It's not just that 24/36 aren't to my taste (and they aren't!) but they really do look MS Painty, not at all in the art style of PoE.

If this was intentional to get console players to see other, paid $$ mtx in game, and feel ashamed to wear poor man prada, then a tip of the cap I guess. Hope it works out for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info