A new Keystone Passive in 3.0.0: Crimson Dance!

This is one of the most terrible and uninspired things I've ever seen added to the game. You guys are better than this.

You seriously have been hyping the new bleed keystone for weeks and reveal THIS? Everything from the name to the mechanics is off. More like Crimson Stand. "Less" damage is a huge turnoff, and you can't just provide two abysmal downsides for 8x bleed (which instantly becomes 4x bleed because of the wording, so why bother).

We get it. You guys hate damage over time. There's no need to rub it in.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Ashriel wrote:
This is one of the most terrible and uninspired things I've ever seen added to the game. You guys are better than this.

*points to Iron Reflexes*
"
pneuma wrote:
"
Ashriel wrote:

*points to Iron Reflexes*

Iron Reflexes would be good if Armor were good.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Inb4 ST Bleed build meta
I think some of you guys are misinterpreting the description, the monsters affected with your bleed WILL still take damage if they move, just not the extra one.

"
Bleed is a debuff that deals physical damage over time to the affected target.[1] Moving targets suffer increased bleeding damage
Was kinda hoping you guys didn't make bleed stack with the new keystone, but oh well.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
Why take away from bleed the feature that makes bleed interesting?
Wow, you know it's pretty awful when even the most adamant white knights on POE forums are shaking their heads in this thread.

What a disaster.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Why take away from bleed the feature that makes bleed interesting?
To be fair, the thing that makes bleed interesting is only interesting when enemies use it. It's making it too closely like poison that's relatively uninteresting.
Better Bleed Keystone
---
All your hits knock back enemies
X% less attack damage

Suddenly bleeds extra damage while moving is super relevant, and also it makes for really fun support builds that push enemies around. Nah fuck that let's just make it functionally identical to poison. Red poison to go with Blue life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info