(3.0) 3 AURA RT 220k DPS DUELIST SLAYER SUNDER! **Cheap/Beginner Friendly** VERY DETAILED GUIDE

Don't get greedy with auras, either drop hatred or ash if you want to run arctic armor, or just don't run armor
I don't get why the build recommends putting the golem on CWDT too, you can just manually cast it
Fire golem doesn't seem to be the best though, the DPS increase is very marginal
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Don't get greedy with auras, either drop hatred or ash if you want to run arctic armor, or just don't run armor

why not? it works perfectly with Essence Worm ring.

"
Shuggananas wrote:
I don't get why the build recommends putting the golem on CWDT too, you can just manually cast it
Fire golem doesn't seem to be the best though, the DPS increase is very marginal

golem manual casting is pure pain - it dies a lot. what would you use instead of golem?
I personally run CWDT + enfeeble + immortal call + molrten shell
A high level golem doesn't die that much
"
Shuggananas wrote:
I personally run CWDT + enfeeble + immortal call + molrten shell
A high level golem doesn't die that much

How strong is molten shell buff? Considering CWDT is level 9, molten shell gives you 500-700 armour buff (after +% increased armour) which lasts less than 0.1 seconds before explosion. I was recently experimenting with molten shell and found it unsatisfactory.
Hey, thanks a lot for posting this! I recently started playing when poe came to Xbox and had some unsatisfying endgame experiences due to my crumby noob builds, but saw that most builds require specific unique items in order to function. Then I stumbled across this. It's perfect for a SSF new player to at least do some decent farming in endgame.

Also, it's really fun to play. I really appreciate you posting this.
You write in the beginning post that you need a blood magic gem to cast sunder when you have 3 auras with essence worm.
So couldnt I just do 100% mana reservation and do all skills with bloodmagic gem?
Basically need to sacrifice one link on the warchief and find another setup for bloodrage/enduring cry.

Just a thought, since I do ssf and the ring might be out of my reach.

e: And I could save 2 points in the skilltree for spirit void.
Last edited by pennyyy on Oct 22, 2017, 5:00:57 AM
Hello,
first of all super easy to understand beginner´s guide!
Now to my question, is it not also possible to play this build as a Marauder? Or is the Ascendancy "slayer" to important?
"
xIronMaiden wrote:
Hello,
first of all super easy to understand beginner´s guide!
Now to my question, is it not also possible to play this build as a Marauder? Or is the Ascendancy "slayer" to important?

I don´t see why not.
The marauder seems quite decent to me as well.
Berserker with Pain Reaver -> Cloaked savagery and Crave the slaughter -> aspect of carnage.
Looks pretty similiar, the leech isnt quite as strong but crave the slaughter and aspect of carnage look pretty mental to me.

Or even the juggernaut looks pretty good if you like tanky characters, might even be hardcore viable if you balance your outgoing damage and defenses.
Last edited by pennyyy on Oct 23, 2017, 8:19:49 AM
Thank´s. Ill try that out!
Hello. I am stuck with killing Uber Atziri with this build.

I do understand fight and killed normal Atziri many times with ease. But as for uber version, it seems character is too slow. Leap Slam is just to slow to jump out of lightning/burning circles. Being locked in place with multistrike animation also leads to death.

Should I replace Leap Slam? Should I remove/replace multistrike? Any tips?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info