(3.0) 3 AURA RT 220k DPS DUELIST SLAYER SUNDER! **Cheap/Beginner Friendly** VERY DETAILED GUIDE

Thanks for a great build! First time ever finished UberLab(first try too!). Cheers!!!!
"
DrKatz11 wrote:
Would it be feasible to drop the Essence Worm Ring and Hatred, slot in a Brutality Gem instead of added fire and get higher DPS? You could even equip a better ring and keep Herald of Ash for AOE purposes. Thoughts? The bonus from Brutality is higher than Hatred I think. And you get a free ring slot!

In that case I would probably change Essence Worm Ring with Doedre's Damning to have additional curse on enemies: Enfeeble and Vulnerability - both on CWDT setup (replacing Molten shell and Golem).
I have the unique ring, put hatred in in but, when i put in de 4likn artic armour + healrd of ash + increased curation suport, i only left a 10 man to do sunder xD

i have to let on aura alone until i have more mana base?
"
kaykas90 wrote:
I have the unique ring, put hatred in in but, when i put in de 4likn artic armour + healrd of ash + increased curation suport, i only left a 10 man to do sunder xD

i have to let on aura alone until i have more mana base?

You have to use reduced mana support gem , remove icreased duration support and done :)
HI!

I'm new in PoE.

I saw this build and id like to start with this. Is it recommended for new players?
I need a simple, fast, cheap build for the first character.

Thanks for the attention!!

Having some spare currency to spend and I might switch from my cyclone to sunder since it seems faster in terms of clearspeed.

Would a 5L Disfavour be fine enough aswell as a 5L belly? Both 6L would detonate my currency stash tab - Since I need to respec a bit aswell and getting some leveld gems.

Or should I stay with the cheaper variant and get the Kongor's first?

I like to run uber labs - if the layout is good :D and else just mapping, no need for shaper yet (Which might be an option when I have a 6L disfavour and Belly I assume)

Thanks guys!

Hi there!
I'm playing a similar build and I really like it. I recently began using a related setup to run all three auras that didn't require the unique gem.

In a 4L, I run Hatred - Arctic Armor - HoA - Enlighten level 3

The enlighten reduces the three auras to 92% reserve living me ~50 mana to play with.

What are your thoughts on this versus the ring?
I follow this guide but i can reach 220k dps idk what im doing wrong
"
Guinness19 wrote:
In a 4L, I run Hatred - Arctic Armor - HoA - Enlighten level 3

The enlighten reduces the three auras to 92% reserve living me ~50 mana to play with.

What are your thoughts on this versus the ring?

I like the idea! Definitely should try this.
Ok im lvl 2 atm, what do I level with? 2 hander or duel wield or single weapon and shield?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info