(3.0) 3 AURA RT 220k DPS DUELIST SLAYER SUNDER! **Cheap/Beginner Friendly** VERY DETAILED GUIDE

Just a small addition, if you take single 5% life nodes (like the scion wheel) you should definately go to juggernaut, left to marauder.
2 points for 10% life, 24% increased armour and 20% increased life recovery from flasks is pretty sick value actually.

e: and 3 travel points for devotion in templar tree is kinda sketchy imo, even with the aura buff.
Last edited by pennyyy on Oct 23, 2017, 11:05:45 AM
"
pennyyy wrote:
Just a small addition, if you take single 5% life nodes (like the scion wheel) you should definately go to juggernaut, left to marauder.
2 points for 10% life, 24% increased armour and 20% increased life recovery from flasks is pretty sick value actually.

e: and 3 travel points for devotion in templar tree is kinda sketchy imo, even with the aura buff.

Hm okay.
Any suggestions for what skills I should use to level until I use sunder?Or should I use sunder as soon as its available?
Skillgems are rather cheap and its not like the game is very hard in the beginning so I usually just play and try out whatever I feel like :P
This time I stuck with molten strike but really anything is viable, doesnt even have to be 2h if you find a good shield with a decent 1h for example or just cleave away with 2 1-hands.
hi. im lvl 82 and im having serious trouble doing normal atziri. cant seem to survive one blast.
where i could improve my gear to do atziri?

thanks in advance
Hey there guys, I did a modified tree , but still similar...I spent a good chunk for currency, it's pretty solid.

1mill+ sunder dps

10.2 k hp lvl 97, reliable farmer in my opinion.

Spoiler
Nice to see whats possible on the far end :D

I reached 80 on my ssf char. Found a 6-link on a decent base so I cant complain.
Died too much on maps so Im doing 100% mana reserved and work with BM gems.

Spoiler

The mace is gonna be recrafted once I saved enough alts and regals and gloves arent really that good, but overall pretty fun to explore the new map system with that.
About 5k life, + 100 all res (very nice for spontaneous gear change) and 100k Sunder dps (was 120 with faster attacks) but I still have a few damage nodes in front of me so we'll see :>

e: welp, 350 alterations later and not one regalworthy combination, guess Im back to farming low level maps until I can fix my weapon :D
Last edited by pennyyy on Oct 30, 2017, 7:24:11 PM
Really appreciated all the pertinent info on build and the use of this character. Purchasing options and prices for end game build were awesome and loved the breakdown on everything. Solid job. Since I'm having problems getting PathofBuilding app, I appreciate the alternate option of PoE Planner. I had no idea that was out there. Thanks again and hope to see more content/builds from you. I'm eager to try them out!!
i dont get why we use "IRON REFLEXES" can anyone explain?

converts all evasion rating to armour, and disables getting evasion from dexterity?
do we need that keynode?

i mean i could technically go full armour on my gear, and get the benefit from evasion from dexterity even if small.

what are we converting? your gear has next to no evasionrating.

if we wouldnt use this keynode i could use queen of the forest bodyarmour, and go full evasion/armor mixed gear, to get more movementspeed and armour.

also ancestral protector seems better than warchief? more dps on tooltip and attackspeed seems more def/off too. because faster leech applied.
Last edited by FamousAzzkicker on Nov 13, 2017, 12:44:37 PM
"
i dont get why we use "IRON REFLEXES" can anyone explain?

converts all evasion rating to armour, and disables getting evasion from dexterity?
do we need that keynode?

i mean i could technically go full armour on my gear, and get the benefit from evasion from dexterity even if small.

what are we converting? your gear has next to no evasionrating.

if we wouldnt use this keynode i could use queen of the forest bodyarmour, and go full evasion/armor mixed gear, to get more movementspeed and armour.

also ancestral protector seems better than warchief? more dps on tooltip and attackspeed seems more def/off too. because faster leech applied.

No you dont need it at all. Its just what I used at one stage because I had high evasion. feel free to drop it completely
My Youtube channel! Path of Exile bits and pieces!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGfyRQ8fKN8-NxC-s_urqA
which uberlab enchants would you recommend? fury for the gloves, but what about the boots attack speed or the fire damage?

my current gear in turmoil race standard

i also took the staff it had 50 dps/phys dps more than kongor (500phys dps), with no penalty, plus i get onslaught from flask all the time anyways. now i even get powercharges, have block for more defense, endurance chances, switched out enduring cry with rallying cry for more damage, and had to sacrifice abit of % maxlife from the tree, to go up to the tree for the extra crit / on crit knockback, to make use of the 10% chance to gain a power charge when i knockback, sure i could do that just with the flask, im no expert probably can be build better, just wanted the dps increase and lose kongor weapon.

have about 260k dps now with charges, not sure if they count crit/critdmg into the tooltip.

atziris uberlab axe is too expensive for me, that staff cost me 3 chaos and 2 divine orbs ;p.

also took hybrid flask instead of mana+health, seemed more reasonable.

would switch out my twostonering for a critring in the future and need a better body armour.
Last edited by FamousAzzkicker on Nov 18, 2017, 11:29:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info