(3.0) 3 AURA RT 220k DPS DUELIST SLAYER SUNDER! **Cheap/Beginner Friendly** VERY DETAILED GUIDE

Ok i figured it out 2h all the way =D

But what jewels do I use? look for?
Hello, I do have a question. I have your exact gem setup (besides the chest, only got a 4 pc in there atm) and I can run HoA and Arctic armor. I just got the ring and I put hatred in there but with the ring equipped, HoA and Arctic armor go from 35% mana reserved to 49%. With how your current gems are setup how do you even have mana for sunder? I really don't get it. A few people said something about a mana gem but you do not have that equipped....so I'm lost.
"
MyrmsMilk wrote:
Hello, I do have a question. I have your exact gem setup (besides the chest, only got a 4 pc in there atm) and I can run HoA and Arctic armor. I just got the ring and I put hatred in there but with the ring equipped, HoA and Arctic armor go from 35% mana reserved to 49%. With how your current gems are setup how do you even have mana for sunder? I really don't get it. A few people said something about a mana gem but you do not have that equipped....so I'm lost.
I'd also like to add that I have the exact same gems in my boots as the guide does. Regardless, 98% mana is consumed. Is there a typo with the guide's gems? If so am I supposed to swap out increased duration for something else so that I can run all 3 auras and be able to cast sunder?
Hi there,
just wanted to leave a big thanks to you for this build. I had to tweak it up a bit mostly to fit my drops and still saving currency to get that 6-Link for Sunder, but it's extremely fun to play. For the first time I was able to constantly dip into Tier 12+ territory without taking years to clear a map. And lose all exp at the end because the boss mobs the floor with me (again). I've seen so many new map layouts and bosses, it's wonderful. :D
And defeated Uber Izaro. And normal Atziri. And three of the guardians (still miss a Chimera Map, but that dude is my next goal). Absolutely great feeling, I thought it would be forever out of my reach to see those bosses eat dust in front of me. :D

Many many thanks, I have an absolute blast right now with that character. Though, if you excuse me now, I need to find another Tier 16 Map and orb-horizon it 'cause there's some dude I like to meet...
Last edited by DecalMan on Sep 11, 2017, 12:38:10 AM
"
MyrmsMilk wrote:
"
MyrmsMilk wrote:
I'd also like to add that I have the exact same gems in my boots as the guide does. Regardless, 98% mana is consumed. Is there a typo with the guide's gems? If so am I supposed to swap out increased duration for something else so that I can run all 3 auras and be able to cast sunder?

If you unhide his spoiler (no idea why its not shown) he mentions that it was a bug that was fixed in 3.0 so he swapped out increased duration into enduring cry. =D
To be honest this guide is a little messy. The first youtube video is a little off with everything else written in the guide. What I was asking is if there was a way to run the three auras without needing the reduced mana support gem. If I don't use this gem (no mention of it in the guide) then AA and HOA run 49% mana reserve each. There just seem to be a few pot holes in the guide that aren't being filled.
Sorry Guys I haven't been around to answer questions and probably wont be for awhile. Between my newborn and the fact that this league is pretty shit I'm not that motivated to play. When I get some time I do plan on tidying the guide up a fair bit as there's bits I'm not happy with and parts that seem unclear! Thanks guys!
My Youtube channel! Path of Exile bits and pieces!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGfyRQ8fKN8-NxC-s_urqA
After all I should admit this build is very fun and powerful too.

I went 2H Axes path because of extra onslaught on kill, bleeding bonus and because I just love axes.

With 6L rare axe (~500 physical DPS)

- killed three key Uber Izaro and Argus too;
- did almost every Atlas map with bonus (except really expensive uniques and HoGM);
- killed all Guardians (even with +dmg/hp boss mods);
- got every Pantheon power.

After upgrading to 6L Arziri's Disfavour (~600 physical DPS)

- killed the Shaper. Bane of Legends worked just great and fight was not as hard as I expected.

As for tooltip DPS I got fully buffed (frenzy charges, onslaught, flasks) 300K 6L sunder DPS and 150K 5L ancestral warchief DPS.
"
Shaggyhead wrote:
"
Guinness19 wrote:
In a 4L, I run Hatred - Arctic Armor - HoA - Enlighten level 3

The enlighten reduces the three auras to 92% reserve living me ~50 mana to play with.

What are your thoughts on this versus the ring?

I like the idea! Definitely should try this.

Tried it. Sounds good - doesn't work. Too few mana is left even with Enlighten level 4. Constantly getting into oom, which causes unexpected movements into mobs melee range and deadly gaps in life leeching. Not worth it imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info