Skill Preview: Charged Dash

Woah the ingame UI ruined it for me .
Last edited by skaterboy80 on Jul 18, 2017, 11:40:43 AM
I don't get it. Moving skill with channeling? If I need to move, it has to be quickly NOT channel and then move. It's no logic there.
"
BerserkZodd wrote:
work with wands ?

"
Hody wrote:
does it work with wands?

"
DrDraids wrote:
Does it work with wands?

"
okstus wrote:
are there any restrictions like specific weapons wands unarmed etc.?

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
"
okstus wrote:
are there any restrictions like specific weapons wands unarmed etc.?

It's a channeled spell why would it not work with wands?
Reading is hard XD

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Charged Dash is a new channeled lightning attack

"
DrDraids wrote:
@GGG Wands or not?

"
DrDraids wrote:
"
The_x_ile wrote:
can we please get a reply from GGG?
- will that work with bows/wands?
- will that work with ranged attack totems?
(i really wish it would)

thank you

Please let us know about wands, it'll take two seconds

I think people would like to know if you scammed wand users again

If i may humbly make a suggestion, make this spell looking ability into a spell, not an attack.

Another big problem i see is, movement skills are used to dodge, and this will not work for dodging... *omg big slam 1 shot mechanic cuz ggg loves those, hang on let me channel this "attack" to get out of the way, awww damn i died*
Life will be technically better Soon TM
Last edited by waskely on Jul 18, 2017, 12:00:26 PM
Now I just made up my mind which build I want to do.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Looks GREAT but if it gets hung-up on chair legs (Chamber of Sins) or tent ropes (Ebony Barracks) or a pile of skulls (Koam's Stronghold) and something in Belly of the Beast never saw what it was but had to back up to go around it! This new skill will have the same problem as other movement skills TOO MUCH CRAP put in the way!!! You worked on Whirl or cyclone I forget but all the movement skills I have used except Lightning Warp get hung up on the stupidest things but somethings you think they might they don't ! Instead of working on 1 skill to act better wouldn't it be easier just not to put quite as much crap in the areas ? trying shield charge up a ramp in Koam's getting stopped by a pile of skulls is totally ridicules don't ya think ?
looks nice and all but aslong as u can't rapidfire it or has massive frontload damage it will just end up as a movementskill looks way to clunky as an actual dps skill

looks cool and all, but why? Isn't there enough with the lightning damage already?, skills like Lightning Tendrils and Shock Nova are still out of the game. How about cold damage? every elemental build has almost always been lightning and fire damage (primary), and unique items like Hyona Fury and Dyadus (the fire dmg axe i cant remember) are successfully put into work, but Frostbreath and CAmeria's Maul are vendored right away as soon as it drops.
Wow, this looks really impressive!
"
UrielGB wrote:
This skill is based on your movespeed to determine the travel speed, ok. It attacks based on you attack speed, and if I understood correctly, it is independent from travel speed. Now, if I have the lowest possible movespeed and insanelly fast attack speed, will it hit based on attack speed while I slowly travel a short distance? If so, then the single target can be really powerful.

While I like the new skills, I'm kind of worried about things like this, Barrage and Molten Strike with Dying Sun and Lab enchants for extra projectiles, even the new Storm Burst can have multiple projectiles contributing massively to its damage, and I bet there will be a lab enchant for extra projectiles as well.

The potential single target of these skills, if it follows the line of Barrage and Molten Strike, well known for their boss 'deletion' potential, makes me question what will GGG do to balance these things now that double dipping is removed.

what do you mean you worry? you can't sleep at night? no one is forcing you to play builds you don't like and no one is stopping you from playing them either... why all the worrying ?

in a game that's essentially a single player online game with a multiplayer trading experience, how are other people's builds impacting your gameplay ?
That's some Chronicles of Riddick looking stuff right there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info