Skill Preview: Charged Dash

"
Rheidaus wrote:

WOW. Just wow.

+1
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
looks like a garbage skill.

y similar to lightning warp, flicker stricke , a brain-eye fukn skill, makes u sick
"
Heartbound wrote:
"
LastMagus wrote:
"
UrielGB wrote:
This skill is based on your movespeed to determine the travel speed, ok. It attacks based on you attack speed, and if I understood correctly, it is independent from travel speed. Now, if I have the lowest possible movespeed and insanelly fast attack speed, will it hit based on attack speed while I slowly travel a short distance? If so, then the single target can be really powerful.

While I like the new skills, I'm kind of worried about things like this, Barrage and Molten Strike with Dying Sun and Lab enchants for extra projectiles, even the new Storm Burst can have multiple projectiles contributing massively to its damage, and I bet there will be a lab enchant for extra projectiles as well.

The potential single target of these skills, if it follows the line of Barrage and Molten Strike, well known for their boss 'deletion' potential, makes me question what will GGG do to balance these things now that double dipping is removed.

what do you mean you worry? you can't sleep at night? no one is forcing you to play builds you don't like and no one is stopping you from playing them either... why all the worrying ?

in a game that's essentially a single player online game with a multiplayer trading experience, how are other people's builds impacting your gameplay ?

No offense, but what you said seems sort of ignorant. The game has ladders for a reason. It's competitive. If someone is using a skill that's blatantly overpowered by far, then you are forced to use it. If not, you will be at the disadvantage. That's why they nerf things all the time..

No offense, but what you said seems ignorant. When there is competition there will always be an efficient (op) way of doing things. If you aren't using the most efficient way then you are simply not competetive and have no reason to complain.
Blade Flurry 2.0 hurray...
Im curious how it would work with cwc + blade vortex. Mostly im curious is it gona be possible to get full blade vortex stacks with it.
That looks pretty cool!! :)
uh...
Last edited by Trockodile on Jul 18, 2017, 10:41:59 PM
Looks awesome!

Also, those complaining about flame dash... I actually love flame dash. Flame dash could use a shorter cooldown for it's recharges though.
"
Iean wrote:
Im curious how it would work with cwc + blade vortex. Mostly im curious is it gona be possible to get full blade vortex stacks with it.

There is no reason to think it'll be different from any other CWC option: Cast the spell every .35 seconds at level 20.

So .35 * 20 = 7 seconds. You'd need to have a 7 second duration on it to reach max stacks or just 40% increased duration since its base is 5 seconds. Perfectly reasonable to obtain from the tree.
Charged dash + CWC + Flame dash + Lightning warp + Phase run?
So what is going happen if I change cursor position from the one I began channeling CD to? Will all other skills cast to new location or to old one?
Last edited by zecoratul on Jul 18, 2017, 11:59:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info