Skill Preview: Charged Dash

:O
when old skills will be updated?

- Arctic Breath?

- Ice/Shock Nova aoe?

- Tendrils/Ice spears/everythin else?

Tell me this, are there ANY new Melee skills coming?!...:/
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
A thought crosses my mind. Does charged dash leave an arctic armor chilling ground path?
Video only shows it being used with 1handers... please tell me this skill WILL be usable with 2handers, cuz I'm sick of using Leap Slam.
Imagine a CI character trying to use this without VP, you can oneshot everything all the time or die, nice balance :/
Last edited by DrDraids on Jul 18, 2017, 6:43:28 PM
looks like a garbage skill.
"
looks like a garbage skill.

Whill be the new "must have" movement skill replacing Shield-Charge and Whirling-Blades.

And where are the Cold/Ice channled spells/skills? :(

We have Melee, Chaos, Fire, (now) Lightning ... just Cold is missing!
PS: and ranged, but maybe adjust Barrage ;).
Last edited by Schakar on Jul 18, 2017, 7:14:02 PM
"
sacred777 wrote:
and yet another skill designed for xbox.
give me more channeling skills please
oh boy we should design skills so xbox users can use them really freaking simple.

Designed for Xbox? They have a team specifically for xbox development.. If you are gonna whine at least don't make yourself look like an idiot.
Last edited by Heartbound on Jul 18, 2017, 8:13:05 PM
"
LastMagus wrote:
"
UrielGB wrote:
This skill is based on your movespeed to determine the travel speed, ok. It attacks based on you attack speed, and if I understood correctly, it is independent from travel speed. Now, if I have the lowest possible movespeed and insanelly fast attack speed, will it hit based on attack speed while I slowly travel a short distance? If so, then the single target can be really powerful.

While I like the new skills, I'm kind of worried about things like this, Barrage and Molten Strike with Dying Sun and Lab enchants for extra projectiles, even the new Storm Burst can have multiple projectiles contributing massively to its damage, and I bet there will be a lab enchant for extra projectiles as well.

The potential single target of these skills, if it follows the line of Barrage and Molten Strike, well known for their boss 'deletion' potential, makes me question what will GGG do to balance these things now that double dipping is removed.

what do you mean you worry? you can't sleep at night? no one is forcing you to play builds you don't like and no one is stopping you from playing them either... why all the worrying ?

in a game that's essentially a single player online game with a multiplayer trading experience, how are other people's builds impacting your gameplay ?

No offense, but what you said seems sort of ignorant. The game has ladders for a reason. It's competitive. If someone is using a skill that's blatantly overpowered by far, then you are forced to use it. If not, you will be at the disadvantage. That's why they nerf things all the time..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info