Skill Preview: Charged Dash

looks very close to what i wanted flame dash to be (pls remove cooldown), i'm excited to try this

name is super boring though, hope y'all change it
Last edited by The_Wuggly_Ump on Jul 18, 2017, 8:42:44 AM
We need a sonic spindash mtx for this
cwc Shock Nova
Another channeled lightning skill...ok
this seems super interesting.
as long as you could get enough AoE damage on it i think it may be one of the fastest clears in the game coming up.

raider or pathfinder devoto's QoTF. you can get SO much movement and attack speed, which is obviously what this thing thrives on. can use cast when channeling and scale everything with just lightning/elemental damage throughout ranger/shadow areas.

i think this will be a real fun one to do.
"
Atech2 wrote:
"
SiegfriedXX wrote:
"
Atech2 wrote:
Doryanis fist build!

Cant Work.

The new Skill convert 50% of the Physical Damage to lightning, so maybe with Facebreaker if this skill works unarmend.

So what? Doryani's fist builds do not care about phys damage.

If you make 0 physical damage - 50% of that is converted to lightning with that skill. yay 0 physical and 0 lightning :D

:P
Last edited by SiegfriedXX on Jul 18, 2017, 9:25:08 AM
Just what we need! more unoriginal ideas and skills!!!

Here at GGG we decided "Fuck fixing the game in places where it needs it"

For example: "Boss immunities! lets ignore that!"

>Lets add some worthless lightning movement skill.

*everyone in GGG office starts clapping at idea of another worthless movement skill idea*
Last edited by AmbersDesire on Jul 18, 2017, 9:26:19 AM

How this skill work in POE today:

You hold (or click) a button and nothing happend?
Realy cool effects, but thats all. You need to link that skill with a second spell (3 gem slots left) to activate damage in the first term of that new channeling skills..

If you stop holding that key, the skill itself activate and you make some aoe damage in a special area and special distance.

Part 2 of the POE today is cool, but why limit it with Part 1?

How this skill could be:

No Limits! You click and the skill directly teleports you to the new location you clicked.
The distance isnt fix, where your mouse click there you teleport.

If you teleport far away, the fix 3-5 AOE explosions (depends on the gem lvl) explode in that distance / 3-5 so if the distance is big, the explosions could not be overlapping or you cant kill all monsters in that way to the new locations becouse explosions arnt soo big.

If you chose a small distance the explosions move closer together. Nice for Boss fights.
A AOe and Single Target skill at same time..

If you hold the Key, the teleports count as an teleport line and the skill could be modified with support gems e.g. Support Gem Connections: If you activate permanant the supported skill, by holding down the key, you create on the different locations a sphere that connect to the sphere from the next. maximal 5 spheres could summon. each sphere deal the same damage type of the supportet skills (so lightning/physical) and 150% of the damage of one aoe explsion as DOT for 3 seconds. SO 3 x 150%

-----------------

But ok meta like MTX more then game quality

Sorry for my english

Last edited by SiegfriedXX on Jul 18, 2017, 10:09:08 AM
Charged Dash CWC Discharge New Clear Speed Meta
it's not that i don't like it... it looks great, kinda like blade flurry + whirling blades + flicker into one skill. the problem is... where are the caster movement skills ? where's the damn leap slam replacement skill ? i don't think one handed weapons really needed something like this. at least give flame dash some love and remove it's useless CD and charges.

something new always pops up first, before existing issues get fixed... it's getting old.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info