[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide SRS Baron Life [HC/SC/Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

considering folowing this for my first real attempt at HC. Is this one of the safer/budget friendly builds for HC or should I look elsewhere?
Hey, in the guide what is supposed to give endurance charges??? I have damage taken and immortal call but its pointless because I don't have charges???
t16 viable ?
"
0liver wrote:
I have two-tones boots (
(i know not the best but whatever)

Should i go for some kind of enchantment or keep the resitances. I would have to change other gear to be capped again. Or is there some really good enchant for boots?

The best helm enchant would be 40% increased SRS damage?

You're correct about the helmet enchant.
I would personally keep the resistances on the boots as summoners generally don't benefit that much from the available boot enchants.

"
Frotob wrote:
1)Are there any Unique items not listed that you might consider best in slot?

2)I'm really looking to boost my dps. I'm not sure how to link my current setup but I'm finding it a bit lacking compared to sunder builds, and my ability to survive is worse.

Also, I'm rather new. Leap slam feels VERY clunky, and I'm not able to move quickly using it, is flame dash any better in that regard? Should I just walk?

3) Could you clarify which auras we should be using end build? I can't afford haste at the moment as far as mana reserves. Haven't quite hit that part of the tree.

I'm sure you've answered each of these questions before but it's a bit difficult perusing through 53 pages for answers. Sorry!

Thanks for the awesome build has been fun so far. Just trying to get the most bang for my buck.

1) Nope, I list everything that would minmax the build imo.

2) Sunder is the most broken build in the game imo, at least for LvLing. It's like comparing a God to an ant. Some builds are better at things than others and the Meta fluctuates what people consider the best build. What seems to be your main issue and what is your current setup in terms of links, lvls, gear?

I personally prefer Flame Dash and running, the Rampage stacks grants you crazy movement speed as it is.

3) Before you get a 6L with BM support or benchcraft you use: Generosity with Hatred /// High lvl Clarity.
Once you get a 6L BM wep you remove Necromantic Aegis (6 points) from the tree and spec in to the 2x Aura Reservation clusters on the tree (6 points) and change your high lvl clarity for a lvl 1 clarity and simply add Haste on top of this.

No worries, I wouldn't browse through all pages myself either, I try to keep up and answer if not all then most questions.

"
eix0r wrote:
@Ghazzy what about Pledge of Hands? We would loose the +3 but then again with alot of bosses I find myself struggeling to even have 15 skulls alive. So with PoH it might even boost the dmg.

The + lvls of the gem is insanely effective for not just damage output but also their survival, most people including myself would say that minion life on SRS is completely useless but this is not true at all. The lvls they get puts them on a very comfortable state of survival vs colateral splash effects & stray projectiles. Many end-game bosses are almost impossible to kill if you don't have their lvls increased. Also, keep in mind that their accuracy increases with their lvl as well.

PoH used to be on par before the rework of the gem, now days it's one of the worst items for it, specially as we don't need to use Spell Echo at all in the setup anymore.

"
wcbigworm wrote:
Hi @Ghazzy! Really loving the build. Quick question, why do we run a lvl1 clarity? I don't see a need for it. Also, could you give me any adivce on what I should upgrade with my gear? Thanks!

Hey,

Awesome to hear bro!
LvL 1 clarity is used to get another stack from the Commander of Darkness ascendancy, though after the nerf we got on CoD if you wish to make room for other sockets the Clarity is the first one we remove.

Regarding your gear upgrade (btw your gear looks sexy AF):
+3 weapon would be your next big step other than that you could only increase the numeric values on the rare items :)

"
obZen13 wrote:
Fun build so far, still working out some issues on my char.

Glad you like it!
Anything in specific that we could be of any assistance to?

"
latterus14 wrote:
considering folowing this for my first real attempt at HC. Is this one of the safer/budget friendly builds for HC or should I look elsewhere?

There are a handful of versions of this type of build after me & TheUberElite did this. We both talked about this build before Mayhem/Turmoil where he hit #1 necromancer in SSF with his version. Last i checked we had rather small differences, my version is a bit safer to play whilst his has a few QoL changes which I felt was a waste of skillpoints.

Ultimately it comes down to a matter of taste which build version you prefer, the answer remains the same:
Any Baron SRS build is extremely viable for league starter as well as hardcore plays.

"
Deadlyhazard wrote:
Hey, in the guide what is supposed to give endurance charges??? I have damage taken and immortal call but its pointless because I don't have charges???

Immortal Call doesn't need Endurance Charges to proc, though you only get a base duration of 0.4 seconds which is then scaled by increased duration mods from your tree & inc duration support gem.

It is mainly used to make you immune to instant death situations caused by Bone Husks & Porcupines :)

"
t16 viable ?

Karvarousku killed Shaper with this build not wearing a Baron and only having a +2 weapon. So the answer is absolutely yes :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Thanks for the build, it has been fun so far but I ran into a problem.

I can't seem to kill Witch of the Cauldron in maps. Any tips on how to do it? SRS keeps killing the zombies. I have removed splash, tried my best to stick next to the Witch while I am summoning but still ended up getting destroyed.

Thanks in advance!
"
What seems to be your main issue and what is your current setup in terms of links, lvls, gear?

My current issue seems to be survivability. I have sustained dps pretty well down, I don't think the build is supposed to be super bursty. Of course I'm sure I could up my dps as well. I'll try linking my gear setup. I should have just about everything I need except crazy tier yellows. Also I have no jewels yet.

Lvl 80

Also missing out on the flasks for just now.
What are your thoughts on the best curse for increasing damage? If we didn't want to run enfeeble, do you think elemental weakness would be best? I did get 30% increased flammability effect enchant on my helm but I am thinking elemental weakness might still be better?

Also, whats the most effcient way to get +3 on a 6lnked weapon + blood magic?

Thanks!
Last edited by wcbigworm on Aug 21, 2017, 9:42:07 PM
"

I got lucky with the SRS vaal so my next targets are the +3 Mace , and maybe an Empower 4.

The method posted in that reddit thread is it safe? Even if you craft "cant' roll attack mods" on it couldn't the exalt bring i.e. a resistance or strength instead of the desired +1 on the mace?
Did you say its around 1 in 50 to chance the Baron? let me see, first couple days I chanced 10 times, then following days as maps got easier to chew, 10C for 20; another 10c for 20; another 20c for 42, another 20c for 42, 1ex(out of c) for 82, last ex for 82 more. I am currently totally broke with only a few scrolls and worthless some fragments oh yea and a magic closed helm.

Please tell me GGG just fked me in the arse, no one else need more than 100 to chance the Baron.
What do you guys think about this triple curse setup? Enfeeble, temp chains and warlord's mark (for chain stunning). I use curses mostly defensively.

Here's my setup:

Character profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Autkast/characters
Last edited by Autkast on Aug 21, 2017, 9:01:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info