Announcing the Two-Week Turmoil Event!

About the Perandus Mob: do we get a guaranteed Cadiro Perandus spawn? Five Perandus Chests are many Coins, but with low Cadiro Spawns we would get billion of coins but not able to spend it.
Thank you so much for the non void Turmoil Event.
Can't wait to play and get started.
Last edited by JokerZ on Jul 11, 2017, 12:24:44 AM
I am a bit disappointed. This is basically the same as Mayhem, just less crowded. Perandus is nice but Exiles/Invaders/Boxes/Spirits/Nemesis/Bloodline with that low of a Number is barely noticeable. I expected something way more crazy.
"
Eloids wrote:
About the Perandus Mob: do we get a guaranteed Cadiro Perandus spawn? Five Perandus Chests are many Coins, but with low Cadiro Spawns we would get billion of coins but not able to spend it.

There's a 33% chance per Perandus zone to spawn Cadiro. I've just updated the post to include this information.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Eloids wrote:

There's a 33% chance per Perandus zone to spawn Cadiro. I've just updated the post to include this information.

Thanks.

But you missed a ")"

Breaches, Perandus Chests (five chests per area with a 33% chance to spawn Cadiro --->here<---, a 20% chance to spawn Beyond demon

:)
1) "Note that for Invaders we've disabled the Bladeback Guardian Porcupine Goliath."

I must have missed the scandal explaining why this is necessary. So, why?

2) Re: the "top 15,000 / 100 per day" prizes:

does this mean that to be eligible, you have to be in the top 15,000 at the moment when the drawing is done, once per day?

If not, plz explain. TY.
"
xSTGx wrote:
1) "Note that for Invaders we've disabled the Bladeback Guardian Porcupine Goliath."

Instant RIP for lots of builds due to his insanely high levels of reflect. If you played a ranged build you could easily off screen shoot him and one shot yourself.
Ok so i have a few questions,
1. Void league? please say no..
2. Can i get a HH for example while on the nem mod? or only chancing? can it drop?
3. Will perandus even be worth it? it takes SOO long to get enough coins to make anything worth.
4. Why only 5? with the size of some maps 5 seems almost empty/under whelming.
"
I am a bit disappointed. This is basically the same as Mayhem, just less crowded. Perandus is nice but Exiles/Invaders/Boxes/Spirits/Nemesis/Bloodline with that low of a Number is barely noticeable. I expected something way more crazy.

Because they had to water it down so it could be non-voided.

How many people actually play standard anyway?
"
Sectiplave wrote:
"
xSTGx wrote:

Instant RIP for lots of builds due to his insanely high levels of reflect. If you played a ranged build you could easily off screen shoot him and one shot yourself.

Plus the Porcupine Goliath allies' spikebursts-on-death didn't help either since the off-screening builds tended to also be low on armour.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info