Announcing the Two-Week Turmoil Event!

I'm glad there will be less monster power in this race. I made the mistake of making an ethical character for Mayhem, and 80-85 was a real struggle. Definitely my fault for not anticipating the challenges and playing something better, but with lower monster difficulty in Turmoil, I feel a bit more free to play what I want.
Well done! That's more like it!
Please limit it to 1 Demi per account and associated accounts
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
" ** Note that for Invaders we've disabled the Bladeback Guardian Porcupine Goliath. "

I had to laugh at that. Poor porcupine goliaths get no love from some folk ;)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
why ask people what they want in previous thread when it is basically mayhem 1/2 ,and with perandus mobs...it doesnt sound fun,make it void and add mayhem 1 month...you wont release 3.0 soon and you wont end legacy either...and if you do give us estimated release dates and stick to them.
"
philophil wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

Okay, why did you post "Alternate Art Demigod Dominance" and show a picture of the regular demigod dominance? come on....
#realtalk :(

FIXED

wish i could say that about PVP XD

lol............
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I believe that the 3 leagues should be:

SSF HC
SSF SC
Softcore

Players that already appreciate the challenge of playing hardcore are quite capable of handling SSF as well.
Players that don't want to play hardcore for reasons such as a slow computer, slow internet, or just not willing to relevel since they don't have the time will definitely still want a softcore event. This is the only happy medium resolution for this I can think of and hopefully it will be considered.

No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
RIP Bladeback Guardian Porcupine Goliath! looking forward to some more SSFHC glory!
END LEGACY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Breach and strongbox again 10 and 20 or not?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info