Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Announcing the Two-Week Turmoil Event!

How many breach and strongbox per zone?
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
Ok so i have a few questions,
1. Void league? please say no..
2. Can i get a HH for example while on the nem mod? or only chancing? can it drop?
3. Will perandus even be worth it? it takes SOO long to get enough coins to make anything worth.
4. Why only 5? with the size of some maps 5 seems almost empty/under whelming.

1. No.
2. No.
3. This is subjective. Decide for yourself.
4. See above.
"
How many breach and strongbox per zone?

"
Ahfack wrote:

Okay, why did you post "Alternate Art Demigod Dominance" and show a picture of the regular demigod dominance? come on....
#realtalk :(

FIXED

wish i could say that about PVP XD
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
Avmantox wrote:
Rip was too busy reading so my wife left me

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate number of wives these people are able to attract, despite their publicly acknowledged terrible retention rates? Women these days...
Excited! Might give this a spin.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Nice ! Thank you for that :)
These mods seem to standard, instead can we have 2 of these mods spawn in each zone instead?
So basically another Legacy League 2 week more or less, will not be playing in this event.
"
AllHailBlobs wrote:
These mods seem to standard, instead can we have 2 of these mods spawn in each zone instead?

I'm sure the whole reason why there is only one of these mods per zone and only 5 of each type for that mod (5 exiles, 5 invaders, etc.) is due to the desire to allow this to be a non-void league. Increasing the number of mods per zone or raising the number of each item like what there was in Mayhem with 20 exiles and such -- those would flood way too many items and currency into the permanent leagues when this event ends.

The lower values seem reasonable for a non-void league and will still be lots of fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info