Announcing the Two-Week Turmoil Event!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
What exactly is non-voided?

When a race is voided it means you don't get to keep your characters and items at the end of the league. When a race is non-voided you get to keep those things and they merge into the parent leagues at the end of the event.

Gotcha, thanks!
Great !

Seems like a good opportunity to do a CI - double dipping - whatever is getting nerf in 3.0.0 type of character

Thanks for the event !
nice, i might take part.
It really seems like GGG is testing these heavily chaotic revolving mods, and I'm so PUMPED if that's the case.

Question, if I play HCSSF would the character merge into LSSF, LSC, LHC, Standard HCSSF or Standard SSF?
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Jul 10, 2017, 11:57:26 PM
"
seanxjohnson wrote:

Question, if I play HCSSF would the character merge into LSSF, LSC, LHC, or Standard SSF?

I'm pretty sure your alive characters would merge to "SSF Hardcore league", and your dead ones to "SSF Standard".
The right man at the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
"
robintysken wrote:
"
seanxjohnson wrote:

Question, if I play HCSSF would the character merge into LSSF, LSC, LHC, or Standard SSF?

I'm pretty sure your alive characters would merge to "SSF Hardcore league", and your dead ones to "SSF Standard".

So then if I wanted my gear to drop into SSF standard I just load up a char and rip it?
It's the best race!
Nice! Looking forward to it
So, just because the first post isnt clear, are we getting one of these mods per zone or multiple?
"
DracosDeath wrote:
So, just because the first post isnt clear, are we getting one of these mods per zone or multiple?

One per zone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info