Announcing the Two-Week Turmoil Event!

NAIZ!
WTH this is freaking awesome! Will be the best league ever!

Absolutely loved the mods and the prizes! I don't need any of it, but it just make me wanna play everyday!
5 exiles is much more manageable earlier on praise GGG.
Will the new MTX interface be ready for Turmoil?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

Cmon guys same excuse of SSF being "extra challenging" and thus giving it over HC again is lame. Would be fair to give it to SC players this time around. They are part of your game's community as well, you know!
"
Fyndel wrote:
end legacy

edit: demi chest again?? u realise none wants that the same reward 3 times in arow? its gonna be the same efficient players getting it cause none wants to tryhard for something that it aint worth

At least add in extra non alt art chest to liven up the race to the top. As it stands its just ziz and his clones who can redbull all 20 hours a day for 6 days in a row.
What exactly is non-voided?
Awesome event! GG
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
What exactly is non-voided?

When a race is voided it means you don't get to keep your characters and items at the end of the league. When a race is non-voided you get to keep those things and they merge into the parent leagues at the end of the event.
Looking forward to it. :)

Y'know, I realise the launch for FoO has slipped a bit, and that races are a pretty efficient form of content to churn out, but I'm still kinda impressed that you're doing them. With trying to finish an expansion and doing a beta (related, but still more work) you must be insanely busy.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info