Can we collectively try to participate in PvP?

So we had it going pretty much all night last night and it was super fun.

Once we found team compositions that made games challenging, we party queued and kept it rolling for a while.

Thanks to those who showed up!
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
shart
over
harley
thrall
abu
6th person that i filled in for
me (im trash)
quit knocking yourself, you were fine.

and i might have found another player, if the times match up, at least.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
im ready any time brewski
What´s going on here?

I just discover league pvp. It´s just better. My EA Cheef is no more exist in 3.0 . On the other hand storm burst will be just additional Argument for my lightning ball scion.

Caustic arrow can be very fun in future life meta.

Spoiler

My EA Ignite Build view-thread/1661184
My shop view-thread/1078495
Last edited by begrenzen on Jul 13, 2017, 6:33:14 PM
"
begrenzen wrote:
What´s going on here?

I just discover league pvp. It´s just better. My EA Cheef is no more exist in 3.0 . On the other hand storm burst will be just additional Argument for my lightning ball scion.

Spoiler

League PvP isn't better.

Also league PvP is only accessible to people willing to invest time in a new league. Whereas everyone who has played league has a character on standard.

We're hosting these on Standard until GGG decides to merge queues.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
begrenzen wrote:
What´s going on here?

Spoiler

League PvP isn't better.

Also league PvP is only accessible to people willing to invest time in a new league. Whereas everyone who has played league has a character on standard.

It´s true.

I just want some thing special and interesting. It´s to much copy/paste builds and just brocken shit out here. i will be back later.
My EA Ignite Build view-thread/1661184
My shop view-thread/1078495
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
begrenzen wrote:
What´s going on here?

Spoiler

League PvP isn't better.

i think league pvp is better than standard. reach to OP items is very rare among players. you gotta fill this gap with better micromanagement and by using more utility tools effectively (which requires skill to use properly.)

this lack of gg items also changes the meta of builds. when league pvp'ers come to standard we crap all over their builds easily. they end up frustrated and this divides pvp'ers into SC and league pvp'ers. their meta doesn't fit to ours.

in standard you can cover the weaknesses / lack of knowledge with good gear. or simply by just staying in the middle in sarn arena and one shotting people with offscreen shots.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 14, 2017, 12:11:55 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
begrenzen wrote:
What´s going on here?

Spoiler

League PvP isn't better.

i think league pvp is better than standard. reach to OP items is very rare among players. you gotta fill this gap with better micromanagement and by using more utility tools effectively (which requires skill to use properly.)

in standard you can cover the weaknesses / lack of knowledge with good gear. or simply by just staying in the middle in sarn arena and one shotting people with offscreen shots.

You can offscreen buttfuck people on league for under 8 exalts (I did exactly that by making a cheap HarleyCue 2.0 on league). The difference in gear hardly makes a difference with how unbalanced everything is. Scorching Ray regen tanks run rampant on league just like LA does on standard.

People have this idea that you "need items" on standard, but that's false. It applies to people who use bows or weapons and even that has alternatives that cost very little comparatively.
So after Harley bugging me for days/weeks to play CTF, I finally caved today and said fuckit let's do a quick couple rounds, how bad could it be? Lol... was paired up against harley's offscreener and markusz mega tank. Markusz didn't die at all a single time and just held the flag until harley killed everything offscreen with overlapping projectiles.

Good times, guys, good times! So fucking stupid to play PVP in this game right now, and if you don't see that then I don't know wtf to tellya. Back to AFK'ing in sarn while I do shit IRL :D

#realtalk
#neveragain
#3.0in2019!!!!!!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info