Can we collectively try to participate in PvP?

"
Ahfack wrote:
Well yes PVE will be the main focus with a huge expansion like this even if it looks like they're just re-tooling a bunch of areas in the game. But we'll get bored after a couple months I imagine and come back here to bitch :D

What if we made a concerted effort to figure out exactly the most broken things and put all ego aside?
No matter if you play an offscreen glass cannon character or an immortal build that has a hard time killing anyone unless they just face tank you, bullshit is bullshit and just admit it. Invest in a character that actually takes investment in offense AND defense and I bet more people will start having fun. Immortal builds no matter if they're zerphi/gain x on block/regen tanks are clearly going to be horrible in 3.0, but let's take a look at the other shit when it comes out.

If GGG only makes things worse, then yeah it's going to be pretty awful, but what if xbox comes out and having no legacies etc... what if people actually played pvp on xbox and don't have a lot of these problems? Do you think people could limit themselves to a similar pool of items? IDK, just a thought

I actually started working on a lightning golem build 2 nights ago for PvP and it struggles big time before the broken shit, but looks like it could end up viable vs non bullshit things.

So yea, I'm absolutely down with that idea. Just hard to get everybody going when "everybody" consists of 20 people.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
I dont see the problem. We have been having fun playing ctf even though its only a few of us. Just keep it up and recruit from sarn and eventually we will have a few different teams. I feel like between LLD and HLD I get quite a bit of fun pvp in this game.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
Ahfack wrote:
What if we made a concerted effort to figure out exactly the most broken things and put all ego aside?

That's a goal I fully support, but there are too many different opinions, and some people would try to fix pvp by not balance changes, you saw the other thread. Also since the release is so close, I think it should be done after 3.0, it could get more attention.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
my isp hasn't been helping.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info