So...what's everyone been doing as we wait for 3.0 or act 8 beta?

Respec'ed an old long dead witch into a fire/cold Elementalist using Whispering Ice Vile Staff + Cast While Channeling Scorching Ray and went from level 77 to now (7-1-17) level 90 in a month of casual playing. Going Scorching Ray is a completely different play style from melee and traditional ranged and is a super fun build. Having the power to wave the beam across the screen, watch the screen fill up with Ice Storm daggers, and shatter packs (some packs almost instantaneously explode with a satisfying popping sound effect) is very pleasing. It is a great way to keep from getting burned out. I play my other builds awhile, do a little reading up and theory crafting on my next build, and then switch over to my WI/SR Elementalist to play tier 9 through 12 maps and watch as "everything dies" with a wave of her wand. This is hands down the best (most fun to play) build I have made. At least until PoE 3.0 wrecks ES and CI/VP/GR combo won't work anymore (that will be sad).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
still playing legacy league, slowly finishing challenge by challenge. it's still alot of fun with leaguestones.

i'm pretty annoyed by the calls of many to end legacy league because they want their stuff in standard for whatever reasons.
although i'm not sure if i should be angry about ggg not implementing any immediate league migration option which would have voided those complaints.

i'm absolutely annoyed that the discussion on whether to end legacy or not is started by bex on reddit (again). they will announce their decision on monday's news but if they end legacy now i'm probably offline for a while.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I can certainly understand the need for an early opt out function, especially for veterans but it would not be feasible. Imagine as time progressed there would be less players in a season, less interaction, les everything so to encourage interest in playing a season GGG need to keep it as it is.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
playing Morrowind today

best elder scrolls by far
I dont see any any key!
Working on Chaturbate and selling my artwork.
Also playing War Thunder.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I'm just completing my atlas, cause I don't think I'll have patience to go this far again. The only things left are Grandmasters, super expensive unique maps and Shaper. I have to watch few guides and give an attempt on Shaper, but I doubt I can do him. Although Guardians weren't THAT hard.
Other than that, there isn't anything left for me to accomplish in 2.6. Maybe Uber Atziri, but I did normal one and hated that fight, so I'll pass.
looking for a job for buy a computer for play poe and loose the job and get kicked again

Peace,

-C one one one one-
my english sux.
Last edited by C1111 on Jul 2, 2017, 10:45:28 PM
Taken 5 days off work visited my parents with our kids.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Borderlands 2 and witcher 3 afterwards.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info