So...what's everyone been doing as we wait for 3.0 or act 8 beta?

little bit of EU4 and bioshock remastered
I dont see any any key!
Nier: Automata
Work, being outside, and overdrinking.
Vacation. Sun. And some Playerunknown's Battlegrounds.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Tekken 7 and Trolling the forum >:)
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
Playing Legacy still, gathering exalts, ancient reliq keys, offerings, and even got a shavs a few days ago. Still several more challenges I'm working on: could get to 39, but probably more like 36 instead.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
league of legends.

its either that game or this game. im playing the beta still a bit but don't see much point since the wipe is nearby. im stoked to get back into the beta fresh from wipe though.
I got 3,000,000% in The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+

Also, been playing some MMORPG's...

A bit of MOBA here and there...

Also, a lot of napping...

Would be playing PoE some, but I kind of ran out of interesting builds to make...
With the steam summer sale I bought some games. Currently I'm playing Dead Cells, Enter the Gungeon, Batman Arkham Asylum, DOOM, MGS V and some Dark Souls 3... It's crazy, all of it to fill the gap and the hype for beta and FoO launch.

I'm thinking on buy Torchlight II, I have 15 bucks in steam wallet to spend in the sale, anyone have a game to indicate to me?
Fallout 4 trying to find my apartment, and as far as I can tell my city is an open grassy area.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info