So...what's everyone been doing as we wait for 3.0 or act 8 beta?

what im excited about 3.0 most is the mechanical changes and new mechanical introductions like support gems, active skill gems (when we get to see them) and new items. all because it opens so many doors to so many new builds and possibly crazy new OP builds and ideas.

its what i love most about PoE for sure. i could care less about what the acts look like. everyone thats played the game before essentially just speedruns through those to get to maps ASAP anyway, me included.

though maybe i'll actually take time and start going through this games story. im not a story guy, but i guess im most tempted to actually look into and listen to PoEs story than any other game i've played. i do have the visual novel as well, so it'll help that make sense too.
Watching streamers rip non stop in the 2week way more fun then playing it imo.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Making fun of you, mostly.

...you know you'll be over Act 8 in a few hours, so I've no idea what you're so excited about. :P
You really should be less cryptic. A few hours is not next week. :p
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Persona 5
I have an Alien pet.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

...you know you'll be over Act 8 in a few hours, so I've no idea what you're so excited about. :P

Shit. That was good. I concede. English fail on my behalf.

I'm trying to think how to reword it...hm...
Okies.

I_NO will only require a few hours to complete Act 8 and then she will be back to gloat-posting the failures of her superiors via twitch death highlights.

...Yes?

I WILL NOT I will take my time and enjoy it!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 29, 2017, 9:38:27 PM
Working and playing Path of Exile!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Shit. That was good. I concede. English fail on my behalf.

I'm trying to think how to reword it...hm...
Okies.

I_NO will only require a few hours to complete Act 8 and then she will be back to gloat-posting the failures of her superiors via twitch death highlights.

...Yes?
English fail? I thought you were implying she had early access to Act 8. I guess I was wrong.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
2 week ssf hc race

its actually quite fun
getting a kaoms heart in normal (that I cant even use yet) was hilariously lucky.

I wish it had combination of shit and also didnt have 'can be avoided' rooms like boxes or breaches or the fact that you can just brute force areas until you get boxes and farm as much as you can.

boxes in general dont have much challenge to them in todays game
Titan Quest AE

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Kickaha wrote:
Titan Quest AE

I would violate a small furry animal to get that on android. Stuck with the merely adequate original Titty Quest. No stash, no Hades. No Jedi Mastery.

My current character is a Prophet (Dream/Storm) focused on stacking electric burn damage. Good times...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info