So...what's everyone been doing as we wait for 3.0 or act 8 beta?

I'm playing JARPG's :( and eating people :D
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2017, 4:42:31 AM
abusing league stones while I still can. I can't imagine how incredibly slower it would be to play SSF without league stones. This is probably the best end game experience I will ever have in this game (for the foreseeable future at least)
Median XL. Holy shit is that game awesome. I have no idea what i am doing and i am playing some weird melee summoner paladin.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
2week mayhem and 100 hour work weeks keeps me busy
Well, I'm refreshing reddit to find my key :D this is great idea to spend time
wasting time on the forums mostly
I dont see any any key!
work
Been playing Dying Light, which is probably the best game I had in my Steam backlog. They're going to be releasing 10 free pieces of DLC over the next year or so which is pretty cool.

ARPG-wise it's been a bit of a dry spell. I'm not giving Blizz €15 to do rifts as another class, and I just can't bring myself to log into Grim Dawn knowing there's an expansion on the horizon.

There's a few games I'm tempted by, but I do really need a new video card. :|
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Final Fantasy VI, Galactic Civlization III and Diablo 2 Lightning Sorc
Witcher 3 , Factorio and slowly progressing with my Flame Golemancer on legacy.
IGN : Sir_Big

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info