So...what's everyone been doing as we wait for 3.0 or act 8 beta?

Not the best Dark Souls, by far ...

Souls are amazing games. One of them needs to be the least, it is DS2 :)
During the week master dailies and maybe 1 hour of lingering in ho.
During the weekend farming stones in hc on a low toon and wondering why I don't run out of em :P

"
Kazedsama wrote:
Not the best Dark Souls, by far ...

Souls are amazing games. One of them needs to be the least, it is DS2 :)

im weird because most people think its the worst

but for some strange reason its my favorite

DS1 is so darn clunky on PC and DS3 is great but it plays to fast for me
I dont see any any key!
"
Laskinaama wrote:
Fixing my apartment and getting drunk. 1 month paid vacation is only 1 nightshift away so then i start doing summer stuff like fishing and more drinking :) I also play my second getaway game cs:go.

Fishing is what's been occupying me as well, I've been catching bass on larger lakes from a kayak, and it's challenging as they move out deep for the summer. I'm contemplating purchasing a sonar, but also wondering if I can catch some by picking spots on a map and targeting them based on weather, time of day, etc.
Playing the newly released Ragnarok map on Ark. My friend runs his own private server so I decided to jump on there instead of grind the beta. Already completed all the challenges I wanted in legacy league. Just waiting for act 8 and I'll jump back on PoE.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Enjoying the hell out of trying RF for the first time. Gotta experiment with it before 3.0 comes out anyway.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
Mostly working. Incredibly busy work schedule, like every summer. So, in the short time I have for gaming, I'm currently playing Wasteland 2; bought it this sale. And I'm trying to force (yes, force) myself to play more games.....other games than PoE that is. I have a huge Steam list, and I barely played 5% them; and still buying more (oh God, I'm an addict :()
Legacy HC ssf...
Was playing SC since lab.
... nothing
I like Dark Souls 2 too, but having gotten terribly bored of my newly purchased Fallout 4 currently I'm back playing Bloodborne.

My first time through I used the threaded cane. I just finished again using the rifle spear, and decided to pick up the DLC at last. Now I'm going back through with the bowblade, then probably again with he church pick, and again with the moonlight sword. Maybe again with the rakuyo.

I don't really care for the other weapons. I want to like the stake driver but it just doesn't have enough of a payoff funwise to overcome what a pain in the ass it can be to use. Tonitrus breaks almost as fast as an unpatched DS2 twinblade in a slight breeze etc.

Rifle spear might end up being my favorite, because the only thing that I didn't wreck pretty easily was the Loran Darkbeast. Orphan of Kos took 5 tries, but that thing must have taken dozens upon dozens. Then I beat its ass with the burial blade in a root dungeon in one go.

Playing Torchlight 2 and Grim Dawn and wondering why not POE?
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info