Weekly Beta Report Three

delay again? i must say i'm disappointed in you. game is top dolla.. but i have been waiting for ever now for the wipe so i can pick it up again.. i thought i only had to wait a couple of days, guess again.. did you guys hire Sean Murray from Hello games ? and will 3.0 include true multiplayer >.< ? just kidding, you guys are amazing, but this beta play has honestly been very depressing, i don't mind wipes.. but the last, i don't know how many' updates you have posted have been false. i really thought i would be playing Beta post wipe with MTX weeks ago, now i'm just waiting weeks for a wipe that's never coming.. had i know this i would have continued playing, instead of giving all my stuff away. im sorry for the negative post, and given how easily you GM's muted me last time, i suspect i won't be able to interact with anyone until beta goes live.. 10/10 would stop trusting announcements, save money, and wait for stuff to actually go live..
Righteous Lightning Gem real?? http://poedb.tw/us/gem.php?n=Righteous+Lightning
what about zana and map device please I lost my map device after creating a new hideout
Will there be a "Weapon Dancing" support gem in 3.0?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"The fight in the old Forest Encampment will be expanded to include changes based on your character's decisions made in Act 2."

Will this mean that if, say, we help Oak, he'll help us or have a part in the Encampment or beyond?
Elder Shaper of Play-Doh
"
jbuehring wrote:
Will this mean that if, say, we help Oak, he'll help us or have a part in the Encampment or beyond?

I think the hinting is that if you helped one of the bandits in Act 2, they become the avatar of Ralakesh, and not Greust. No word on whether this means Greust survives, or whether he winds up a casualty anyway.

So yeah, the implication is that the entire "Fall of Oriath" storyline (Act V + Part 2) is on the bittersweet side. Nothing quite like punching the player in the gut by dooming a character they SPECIFICALLY selected to save!
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
did you guys hire Sean Murray from Hello games ?

You mean the guy that got pushed by their publisher and crazy fans to release a game far too early, resulting in a disappointing product nobody was happy with?

The lesson of Hello games is that it is usually better to delay and fix a game than ship it unfinished. Valve runs by valve time for a reason.

It is good that GGG rather delays and fixes. I for once support them in this.
I hope GGG can take some time look at my opinion
Now let's take a look at spell damage
1.fire damage{have skill gem(include totem)[some gem have chance to ignite]}-ignite(have skill gem support)-burning(have skill gem support) and have passiveskilltree support
2.cold damage{have skill gem[some gem have chance to freeze]}-freeze(have skill gem support)
3.light damage{have skill gem[some gem have shock]}-shock(no skill gem support)
so it's should be called fire of exile. More player used fire skill not used cold or light skill.
your DOT update is just a joke.
can't wait:)
Sweet I am out of town until Tuesday.

Spoiler
"
AGFN wrote:
I hope GGG can take some time look at my opinion
Now let's take a look at spell damage
1.fire damage{have skill gem(include totem)[some gem have chance to ignite]}-ignite(have skill gem support)-burning(have skill gem support) and have passiveskilltree support
2.cold damage{have skill gem[some gem have chance to freeze]}-freeze(have skill gem support)
3.light damage{have skill gem[some gem have shock]}-shock(no skill gem support)
so it's should be called fire of exile. More player used fire skill not used cold or light skill.
your DOT update is just a joke.

Maybe you should play the game before complaining.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Jun 29, 2017, 8:17:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info