Weekly Beta Report Three

"
However there is a chance that if we decide to rework something major, we may need to reset progress. It is currently our goal to avoid that.

Pls consider to do it anyway. First Character and just grinding something new is just a huge diff.
wait, guys real Righteous Lightning Gem ? http://poedb.tw/us/gem.php?n=Righteous+Lightning
AWESOME GOOD JOB GGG
When is it gonna be fully released? I'm already bored of D3 necro, cant wait to play poe again.
I cannot be caged.
I cannot be controlled.
Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!
Good to hear. I'm excited!
Since u guys been delay things for many times, may as well give us some good old zana mods to make beta experience smooth and nice.
So if i understand this correctly, there won't be another wipe after this one on Thuesday?
Recommendation to GGG: Please try to learn some expectation management, and set realistic goals.
People generally respond better to having their expectations exceeded, compared to under performance.

Tell us 2 weeks and get it done in 10 days. You are a miracle worker
Tell us 1 week and push it back 5 days every 4th day. Going to upset some folks.

Don't announce or even mention significant changes like a complete character wipe until you actually have a schedule to implement it. I wonder how much play data has been lost due to people not wanting to start a new character less than 4 days before a wipe. This is significant, because we have been with in 4 days of a wipe for 2 weeks now.

I'll be shocked if the update/wipe happens Tuesday Morning.

P.S. I should have realized GGG wouldn't patch end of week, that's just asking for trouble.
Last edited by DeMechanist on Jun 30, 2017, 9:06:23 PM
Question: What will be the status of Fated Uniques in next weeks patch?
IGN: Lakaiseva
I have a question about build testing.

With changes as big as the rework to double dipping and all the new support gems, how can I test the viability of end-game builds? if I will never be able to acquire end-game items or high lvl gems in beta and I can't copy over a fully geared toon.

Right now it seems the beta is entirely focused on ironing out the new content, and that's understandable, I have no problem with it, but I don't see how the end-game effect of the new gems is being tested in beta. SSF early-game gear can't give you accurate results to gauge how they will perform in end-game.

GGG: If the possibility of a wipe is ever present, would you please consider some method to copy over toons or generate test gear in beta? or are we not supposed to be able to test the end-game viability of the new gems + end-game items? I have a build based around The Scourge and these links:

Right now I don't see how I could ever test in beta if it will be viable in 3.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info