Weekly Beta Report Three

"
Foske wrote:
my god, some people really needs to have those sticks removed from their a**h*les... Yes it's a bummer the beta-wave got delayed, but thats life, suck it up... All this whining about 'relative stupid stuff' like mtx, "i took the time off this weekend"...

my god, i'm Danny Glovers' line in lethal weapon...

I didnt read the comments but people actually said they took time off for a beta release that isnt even the full release? That is just outright silly.

I've taken off time for a real release of leagues, etc. Which for me have ALWAYS gone perfectly smooth and on time with GGG.
:)
cool
"
There's nothing wrong with having a lengthy beta test phase.

I was surprised about their initial expectations right from the beginning.

"
What I really can't understand is GGG's constant and always disproved optimism about their schedule.

They need to. Many people always expect even more as sometimes possible. And from this view, its better to live with multiple 'little' disappointments then with a 'single' huge one.
And to announce larger timeframes doesnt prevent from issues that delay deployments... maybe its even considered as better to push some pressure on the development with these schedulings...?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
people actually said they took time off for a beta release that isnt even the full release? That is just outright silly.

They've always done it this way (if beta was chosen to be needed) and it's not silly - it's clever marketing to not fully reveal upcoming content before it's official release. There are a lot people out there that dont want to be spoiled...

invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
As predicted... more delays. There's nothing wrong with having a lengthy beta test phase. This will ensure good quality content.

Blizzard's proven this isn't true

but a week or two extra delay is better than months. I'm sad I probably won't get to play Oriath before school starts again, or any other game I wanted to play this summer since everything else got delayed
"
MBata wrote:
When will the Master/Mistress sexual discrimination be resolved?

Mistress of the Hunt
Mistress of the Dead

Here's how these things work:
http://www.myenglishpages.com/site_php_files/grammar-lesson-masculine-feminine.php

Also when are we getting a freely rotating camera that can zoom out all the way, pants for the templar, an auction house, and free unlimited respecs?

Aaaaaaaaand...

/sarcasm off
"
Sfp4 wrote:
trading system???

Really? You still need one after poe.trade being a thing? You dont get one in the game made by GGG ever.
"
not be eclipsed by the final fight of the act. The difference between Sarn in Part 2 and Sarn in Part 1 is like comparing night and day.

That would suggest the only difference is light level :)
Dont wipe stash !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info