Weekly Beta Report Three

Delay 3.0 all you need. 2018 works for me.

Where is the new MTX system?

I'm looking at my supporter tags... oh, look, no Fall of Oriath supporter title. Why would I buy more MTX when I can't find the MTX I already own? Those who have supported you most are fucked the most by the old MTX system. I think this should be the priority, but I fully understand mine is the minority opinion. I'll continue to vote with my wallet.

Last edited by Augusten on Jun 28, 2017, 9:40:28 PM
Will there be more waves of content after #3?
For us speculating timing... etc
Perfect. Got a busy weekend so tuesday works great :D
lol seriously? we don't want to work weekends so we are delaying the patch... when you delay something once you don't put it off for something like that and not to mention half your clients have a holiday break...
Question to GGG

Will you be adding any cinematic scenes in future BETA wave updates? Or is there cinematic scenes that you won't reveal in BETA will be on official release instead? Thanks for replying!
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
Quite Punny.
Thanks for the update!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
When's the necromancer being added? Oh wait...
New tutorial system is incredibly good in my opinion cause the game really needed it
well done
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
Last edited by HQuality on Jun 28, 2017, 10:10:59 PM
Welp, there goes the long weekend plans... Hopefully that internal review puts the right people in charge next time. Also I have to say I was expecting some good news along with the bad, like a "we'll have MTX working by Tuesday" to make up for the second delay, but I guess not.

:\
TeenageEsthetician
ElectriCooter

Playing PoE since July 2012.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info