How come nobody talks about [Removed by Support] latest ban here ?

"
Kogatana wrote:
Bump so all the retards that talked shit can eat their own words.

I dont see any any key!
"
Crew was making fun of this guy pretty hard actually hes the guy was doing this leaguestone exploit on his previous account right so the ban justified so he makes a new account and well as the link stated he somehow kills 32,772 beyond bosses within a short peroid of time lol

So we're like debating on wtf he did skeleton exploit etc yada yada.

Even with a proper setup 32k within a short time is very unlikely even with everything setup perfectly I don't see adding it to 32k.

Are we talking 32K Beyond spawns just normal random magic and rare or Beyond Boss's like Bameth, Haast, and Abaxoth?

The former i could see considering with Double Beyond on a fully sextanted super high pack size rolled map on something like Shore can open dozens and dozens of portals each map easy. you could open 5-10 in one small area with enough packs especially sea-witches And half of those being Boss's.

32K Boss's though... you might be able to see 20-30 on the right map per map but 32K.. That would be ALOT of maps rolled like that.. and a lot of beyond boss's.

And dude got unbanned. apparently it had more to do with unlinking his steam account with his other POE account that got banned. My understanding no one got banned for the Beyond stuff the guy posted on Youtube and Reddit was doing.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jun 30, 2017, 3:08:18 PM
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
Crew was making fun of this guy pretty hard actually hes the guy was doing this leaguestone exploit on his previous account right so the ban justified so he makes a new account and well as the link stated he somehow kills 32,772 beyond bosses within a short peroid of time lol

So we're like debating on wtf he did skeleton exploit etc yada yada.

Even with a proper setup 32k within a short time is very unlikely even with everything setup perfectly I don't see adding it to 32k.

Are we talking 32K Beyond spawns just normal random magic and rare or Beyond Boss's like Bameth, Haast, and Abaxoth?

The former i could see considering with Double Beyond on a fully sextanted super high pack size rolled map on something like Shore can open dozens and dozens of portals each map easy. you could open 5-10 in one small area with enough packs especially sea-witches And half of those being Boss's.

32K Boss's though... you might be able to see 20-30 on the right map per map but 32K.. That would be ALOT of maps rolled like that.. and a lot of beyond boss's.

And dude got unbanned. apparently it had more to do with unlinking his steam account with his other POE account that got banned. My understanding no one got banned for the Beyond stuff the guy posted on Youtube and Reddit was doing.

You should learn to read. He killed 32,000 beyond bosses. He was banned because they thought he was exploiting to spawn them. Refer to my post earlier if you want to educate yourself on beyond numbers or else you can just stay ignorant
Good that a innocent user got unbanned.

I hope GGG takes lessons from this incident, so we dont have anymore in the future.

Stay classy,General Discussion.

Bump
"
Kogatana wrote:
Bump

no one cares please stop
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info