How come nobody talks about [Removed by Support] latest ban here ?

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I considered "talking" about it here but due to rampant censorship I didnt.
Strange that the thread hasnt been locked yet.

--

This kind of *** is my biggest issue with GGG.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
fesru wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

the dont need to investigate they can ban anyone for any reason

its their game

like if I say

"Chris is a silly doo doo head"

they can ban me for that if they feel like it (plz dont I dident really mean it lol)

They can ban for silly reasons like that or even make mistakes and ban innocent people.
You might be fine with that but don't expect everybody to be.

I wouldn't support such a company knowingly.

I have read claim/s that they cannot "randomly" (and legally) ban somebody who used a (common) credit card to buy stuff as that would be in violation of some credit card or bank ToS.
"
X1Z1 wrote:
Good thing that he brought it up on Reddit. Now more people are aware of how incompetent GGG support staff is. I shudder to think how many people lost their accounts for no reason.
Unfortunately the only things which I have seen working is making stuff public or being famous. Similar to politics.
who cares
play the game. play the game with friends if you have some of those.

why even allow yourself to get caught up with all this shit which is noones business at all? why do you care in the slightest what happens or anything. just enjoy the game
"
xMustard wrote:
who cares
play the game. play the game with friends if you have some of those.

why even allow yourself to get caught up with all this shit which is no ones business at all? why do you care in the slightest what happens or anything. just enjoy the game

It's everyone's business when GGG bans someone with no proof. Not only did they ban this guy with no proof but they also lied about investigating him.

Spoiler
I am very sorry but I am afraid we have looked into this further and, after a thorough investigation by our team, we have decided to permanently close your account.

It has been found to be breaching the Terms of Use through the abuse of exploits and will not be able to be accessed again.

There obviously was no investigation. They just saw a large number of boss kills and assumed that the guy was exploiting and permanently banned his account based only on that. That's not right at all and everyone should be concerned about this kind of behavior.

The guy is unbanned now, btw.

"
sherkhan wrote:
"
X1Z1 wrote:
Good thing that he brought it up on Reddit. Now more people are aware of how incompetent GGG support staff is. I shudder to think how many people lost their accounts for no reason.

Reddit mods have a better handle on squelching than GGG does.

If one of them has a pet peeve about you, they'll (a) ban on you on the sub for no reason, (b) ban you on discord because they know you're the same person on the sub. If you want to protest it - guess what, you can't. If a friend brings up the topic, mods will lie all over the place and encourage blatantly abusive harassment comments that target you (that are against ToS, but who cares as long as it serves their purpose). Bring up the issue with GGG and they say their hands are tied. Bring it up on their secondary forums (here), and zero visibility.

Overall, GGG can be held accountable for their actions - there are severe negative consequences if they don't (bad publicity). Contrast that with the [Removed by Support] in charge elsewhere, and you'll come to appreciate the moderation here.

If Reddit mods disagree with your post they will literally just remove it without ever notifying you. If you ask them why they are removing your posts they will actually not respond. Reddit mods are some of the worst people on the internet and no one even knows that posts are being removed.

I've had a few posts removed here, but all of those posts actually deserved to be removed. I feel that whoever is moderating this forum is doing a good job.
Last edited by jdancemaphack on Jun 29, 2017, 2:55:06 PM
Bump so all the retards that talked shit can eat their own words.
"
Kogatana wrote:

What did you expect, to everyone praise the exploiters? Not going to happen in gd.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
"
Kogatana wrote:

What did you expect, to everyone praise the exploiters? Not going to happen in gd.

Turns out he was legit and GGG fucked up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info