How come nobody talks about [Removed by Support] latest ban here ?

"
seanxjohnson wrote:

Well you always have that right, to "vote with your dollar". If you believe they're unjust and it truly bothers you then you don't have to continue to support them.

I think it's weird that they have a policy that allows clean slates with new accounts. Normally a ban means you're banned, no forgiveness, no nothin'.

I believe it's alright to allow "clean slate". Afterall, many of these idiots learn the hard way but can change for the better and continue playing or even supporting the game that they (bottom line) obviously "love".

Considering F2P, GGG has to allow some flexibility in enabling cheaters to continue playing and hopefully provide revenue support while playing in honest and good terms.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I can't think of a single game that will permanently prevent you from playing the game after being banned. Keep being delusional though
"
jdancemaphack wrote:
I can't think of a single game that will permanently prevent you from playing the game after being banned. Keep being delusional though

I wasn't exclusively talking about games, bans can happen in all facets of life, and the vast majority of time they are not lifted.
Dude needs to be banned for his own health and welfare. 0-100 in 22 hours? Go to sleep, go outside, anything but sitting in your computer chair forming blood clots in your legs and diabetes from all the "energy drinks" you're slamming.
"
jdancemaphack wrote:

EVE Online.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Getting banned is never their fault

"
jdancemaphack wrote:

Overwatch...
Last edited by Imaginaerum on Jun 29, 2017, 12:48:52 AM
I think the reason why GGG used number of beyond bosses as sort of proof is because it is the only thing they actually could track, most likely due to the challenge counters. I have the impression GGG can't really check how much time someone spends in an instance or how much currency someone drops, which would be much more clear proof of exploiting.

The fact that they can't track things like this are most likely the reason why exploits remain in the game for so long wihtout getting fixed.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Who?
This :)
just in case GGG reads this, we are talking about the same guy who once leveled into 100 running only Dried Lake.

Dried Lake

d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info