How come nobody talks about [Removed by Support] latest ban here ?

"
Wiseman wrote:
Because no1 cares about a random dude.

This is more about GGG than s*****. Take a look at the emails and responses. s***** is just working as a platform for weird GGG actions.

This case is good example why mob mentality would be the worst and why injustice is OK if you don't like someone. The person in question was already punished for his mistakes and then allowed to try again.
Last edited by KawaiiLoli on Jun 29, 2017, 4:08:05 AM
"
KawaiiLoli wrote:
"
Wiseman wrote:

This is more about GGG than s*****. Take a look at the emails. s***** is just working as a platform for weird GGG actions.

This case is good example why mob mentality would be the worst and why injustice is OK if you don't like someone. The person in question was already punished for his mistakes and then allowed to try again.

There is no way to verify a single word from those emails.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
"
KawaiiLoli wrote:
"
Wiseman wrote:

This is more about GGG than s*****. Take a look at the emails. s***** is just working as a platform for weird GGG actions.

There is no way to verify a single word from those emails.

Seems weird tho in this context since the account is actually banned.
Seems to be unbanned by the way. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on Jun 29, 2017, 8:07:58 AM
Retards sit around circle jerking each other while having their heads up their asses. This is what happen when someone that knows nothing starts trying to pass judgement. Every single one of you shit talkers probably has never played with beyond of the call leaguestones and/or has ever hit 100 or even 90 in this game, yet you're talking with absolution that 32k beyond bosses is IMPOSSIBLE. I'm sure I've had over 400k+ this league alone, and I play a lot slower and more casually than steyox.
"
Kogatana wrote:
Retards sit around circle jerking each other while having their heads up their asses. This is what happen when someone that knows nothing starts trying to pass judgement. Every single one of you shit talkers probably has never played with beyond of the call leaguestones and/or has ever hit 100 or even 90 in this game, yet you're talking with absolution that 32k beyond bosses is IMPOSSIBLE. I'm sure I've had over 400k+ this league alone, and I play a lot slower and more casually than steyox.

you seem angry
I dont see any any key!
"
sherkhan wrote:
The corollary is also true, break every rule and cheat, but it's all fine if you're perceived as popular.

Aka tso and flask macroing ziz
Yo the ''macro'' thing on ziz was hilarious GGG couldn't prove it though it just looked like it was a flask macro right lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Yo the ''macro'' thing on ziz was hilarious GGG couldn't prove it though it just looked like it was a flask macro right lol

1234pause5 1234pause5 seems good
Account in question is now unbanned.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info