We really need in game Auction House

As far as I know, GGG together with the Chinese publisher Tencent is making an ingame market system for the Chinese version at the moment. It's still in beta there and I don't know if GGG will add it to the original global server after it's fully functioned and tested there.

That market system is actually not like AH in D3 or other game. It's more like a in-game version of trade website. You pay money for a special stall page (like you pay for premium storage page, and price uncertained because it's still in beta), and then you can use it through the whole season (which I disagree. It should have be permenant). You put what you want to sell in the page, and add some discription and the currency you expire to get. There is no base price or handling charge. The buyer can search the market to find what they want or just randomly browse page by page(a bit like you randomly open some pages on poetrade and just check if there is something great), make his bid, (Could be different from the seller's expect)and the seller will decide whether to accept it or not.

That function is still being developed and tested in China.The search function is still lacked of a lot of affix and the searching function is still far from precise. So for now only beta tester with a high level character can try the feature.

The Chinese publisher hope this can make noob players there more easilly to learn the game, though some people argue that they just want to earn more money from that, since you have to pay extra money for the function every season, and make a website like poetrade is much more easier than an in-game function.

So that's what I saw from the Chinese version of the game. You know, games published here usually take some changes and become more p2w. And some players like me are still uncertained if we should stay in the global server or return to our local one. Because we still have some worries if Tencent will make it more p2w. (eg. you can't trade if u r not vip.)But except for that, back to the topic of this post, I don't think the in-game market function itself is a bad idea. Just curious if GGG will add that to the global version with more reasonable price and fully tested function.

Last edited by Seraphlive on Aug 2, 2017, 12:34:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info