We really need in game Auction House

"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
whitewolf67 wrote:

The arguments that flippers will rule the world in an auction house is bullshit

It isn't though, that's all they did in Diablo 3 and Blizzard got rid of it. If Diablo 3 isn't evidence enough then I don't know what is. No reason to repeat history, that's why people are playing PoE instead

The current system at least makes flippers log in to the game and interact with players. You can't do it from your phone or sleep overnight for a trade, unless you're botting but hopefully those people get banned

On HC the d3 AH worked great

loved it
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

loved it

That was my experience as well. It would have been even better with seasons.

Unfortunately Softcore's RMAH still had a negative effect on it because you could buy gold for $ in SC and find someone to trade you HC gold for your SC gold - that wasn't against the rules.
"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

loved it

That was my experience as well. It would have been even better with seasons.

Unfortunately Softcore's RMAH still had a negative effect on it because you could buy gold for $ in SC and find someone to trade you HC gold for your SC gold - that wasn't against the rules.

yeah the real money AH was an awful idea

then they over reacted and made the game self found only...

dont even get me started on how then went on to make sets required.....

way you shit on building anything yourself
I dont see any any key!
Finally after 4 years of playing POE someone is talking about an AH...I mean this topic has NEVER come up before.

Spoiler
KAPPA
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
NO , we really do not need an AH .
"
Rogueweapon wrote:
NO , we really do not need an AH .

true but a real trade system we do need
I dont see any any key!
"
Ain_Soph_Aur wrote:
Finally after 4 years of playing POE someone is talking about an AH...I mean this topic has NEVER come up before.

Spoiler
KAPPA

You're wrong, it came here and there eventually, but before massive "price fixing"/"afk traders" hysteria most players were satisfied. Also, essences didnt existed. All those issues are a result of poorly implemented trade system, where "player interaction" is required.

We need an asynchronous trading in PoE, with instant buyouts, or automated bids. So, if someone put an item for sale, he wont be able to cancel the deal after the buyer paid for an item. And in case of relatively cheap stackable items, that cant be farmed in bulk (like essences), you will be able to buy any amounts of them (if those are available, and you have enough currency) with just one click (like it was done with stackable items in D3 AH), instead of wasting an hour(or more) to get 100-150 of them.

All those "arguments" like "too easy trading will destroy economy" are bullshit - trading is already too easy with PoE.trade, and it already "destroyed" the economy. If GGG wants to make trading hard - the MUST make trading performed be the game itself, at least. If you let it to be performed by 3-rd party sites - always expect it to be "too easy".
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Jul 3, 2017, 1:34:32 AM
We only need an option to direct sell and direct buy, only this, trading is so bored and a pain in this game...
"
Laskinaama wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
"
PayneK wrote:
no we don't ...current poe.trade system is perfect ....the action house destroyed diablo 3 ...it becamed a game of market flipers ...meeting to trade in person slows market flippers down

...and decorating your hideout will be pointless if nobody will see it

looool poe.trade is far from perfect! and the action house didn't destroyed diablo 3 the game it self did and partly rmah not the AH it self! and flippers? think we don't already have lots and lots of flippers in poe? x'D get ur facts straight dude!

Sure. They removed auction house from D3 because it worked so perfectly. XD Makes sence. And yes poe has lots of flippers. But it would get 1094372678 times worse with auction house.
You get your facts straight fool.

They also removed trading. Does that mean trading is bad too? Your logic doesn't really work on that one.
The number of people that throw up D3 as an argument against an AH who have not a clue why it was actually removed is simply staggering. Do some research.

Also, I sense a pattern now, and I am part of it because I think I post some variation of the above in every thread like this.

It is the flippers and Path of Traders that are making all these anti-AH posts right? Like every argument is thinly veiled as exactly what you can do with POE Trade right this second anyway. Right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info