We really need in game Auction House

Here is the real reason why GGG is making us use poetrade: ads revenue. An in game system brings no exalts.

Alan is an GGG employee * gasp *
yeah this explains so much... Otherwise there is no reason to use third party. But conspiracy teory they can too summon exs and sell on rmt... I dont think that its the case here, more likely is not a priority and they are focused on the new content.
"
tramshed wrote:
Heres a good reason not to. Itll make it very easy for bots to trade for people without playing.

bots already do just that...
I dont see any any key!
"
PayneK wrote:
no we don't ...current poe.trade system is perfect ....the action house destroyed diablo 3 ...it becamed a game of market flipers ...meeting to trade in person slows market flippers down

...and decorating your hideout will be pointless if nobody will see it

Some times its very good to use your brain to analyze what is related and what is not.
Every single person who is calling that AH destroy Diablo, and going to do same thing with PoE if introduced are wrong, and obviously having hard time to analyze economy and game.

The Real PoE its only Leagues (Vanila is dead because its stupid to play Vanila with content delay and very low online which affect trading and limits your builds)
PoE trade have absolutely same impact on the game economy that AH does (But gives space for price flippers, AFK trolls, and force players to waste a lot of game time to trade and not to play the game)

Why Economy is alive? Because GGG WIPE economy every single league! and not because PoE don't have in-game AH.
Sr-sly just think about it, xyz it is AH but very uncomfortable, and if there is no economy wipe every league xyz by itself could do the same impact on the economy that in-game AH could do.

IF PoE its Leagues game (almost nobody playing Vanila!) and every league we have wipe why the hell we cant trade with comfort? And spend more time playing game?
Last edited by Emperor_home on Jul 2, 2017, 2:50:30 PM
Path of exile is a great game. GGG does a great job of continually bringing new enjoyable content. I routinely buy supporter packs and in game items (mostly inventory space) to help support the game each league. That being said...

the trade system is so bad in this game, that if a group of monkeys stole this exact game and put in an auction house or any other type of trading system that didnt waste my game time waiting around for other jackasses to show up or respond to me... i would drop GGG and path of exile in a heart beat. It is a crucial issue and eventually another game is going to come out that has just as good as game play, designers, and customer service...and a better way of trading...and that will be the last time i play path of exile. If GGG would put in a good trading system, however, i would flip those monkeys the bird and say, im sticking with the guys who always did me right."

The method of trading right now and since the game has come out, however, is far from right. Time and effort needs to be put in, just like it is in game play and new content, to improve trading. Its not like GGG cant try out ideas and say no, no this one isnt working we are removing it or yes, yes, this is working lets keep it. Doing nothing, however, is the worst thing GGG could possibly do. This trade system and having to go to an external website POE.XYZ that has massive advertising attached to it and slows down your computer if you have a whopping 3.5 meg internet speed like i do, is horrible.

The arguments that flippers will rule the world in an auction house is bullshit. Flippers already flip, all the time. Put a moderate to high currency item up for trade at a low price and you will get tells before you can get back to your game. Flipping is going to happen no matter what. It is not the flippers that ruin the game because prices will level out and be fine. What does ruin the game is having to contact 20 people to get 1 or 2 of them to respond to buy a map so you can go play the actual content. And now, because so many players dont respond people just spam multiple accounts as fast as they can for items and when you invite them to a party they decline because they buy from someone else. Basically, having a trade system that makes it mandatory for the seller to be present for the buyer to buy is the poorest system you could possibly make. Fix it GGG and be the best game company ever. Otherwise your just the best way to pass time until some other gaming company finally gets everything right.
"
whitewolf67 wrote:

The arguments that flippers will rule the world in an auction house is bullshit

It isn't though, that's all they did in Diablo 3 and Blizzard got rid of it. If Diablo 3 isn't evidence enough then I don't know what is. No reason to repeat history, that's why people are playing PoE instead

The current system at least makes flippers log in to the game and interact with players. You can't do it from your phone or sleep overnight for a trade, unless you're botting but hopefully those people get banned
"
whitewolf67 wrote:
Path of exile is a great game. GGG does a great job of continually bringing new enjoyable content. I routinely buy supporter packs and in game items (mostly inventory space) to help support the game each league. That being said...

the trade system is so bad in this game, that if a group of monkeys stole this exact game and put in an auction house or any other type of trading system that didnt waste my game time waiting around for other jackasses to show up or respond to me... i would drop GGG and path of exile in a heart beat. It is a crucial issue and eventually another game is going to come out that has just as good as game play, designers, and customer service...and a better way of trading...and that will be the last time i play path of exile. If GGG would put in a good trading system, however, i would flip those monkeys the bird and say, im sticking with the guys who always did me right."

The method of trading right now and since the game has come out, however, is far from right. Time and effort needs to be put in, just like it is in game play and new content, to improve trading. Its not like GGG cant try out ideas and say no, no this one isnt working we are removing it or yes, yes, this is working lets keep it. Doing nothing, however, is the worst thing GGG could possibly do. This trade system and having to go to an external website POE.XYZ that has massive advertising attached to it and slows down your computer if you have a whopping 3.5 meg internet speed like i do, is horrible.

The arguments that flippers will rule the world in an auction house is bullshit. Flippers already flip, all the time. Put a moderate to high currency item up for trade at a low price and you will get tells before you can get back to your game. Flipping is going to happen no matter what. It is not the flippers that ruin the game because prices will level out and be fine. What does ruin the game is having to contact 20 people to get 1 or 2 of them to respond to buy a map so you can go play the actual content. And now, because so many players dont respond people just spam multiple accounts as fast as they can for items and when you invite them to a party they decline because they buy from someone else. Basically, having a trade system that makes it mandatory for the seller to be present for the buyer to buy is the poorest system you could possibly make. Fix it GGG and be the best game company ever. Otherwise your just the best way to pass time until some other gaming company finally gets everything right.

No worries my friend! I'm fully support and understand your fillings.
Linage internal is coming with better graphic, better content, better online, and better trade system.
End of 2017 Linage Internal, 2018 GGG post how they where wrong about trade in PoE and introduce AH or other trade system, or even sell the project to Russians xD
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
whitewolf67 wrote:

It isn't though, that's all they did in Diablo 3 and Blizzard got rid of it. If Diablo 3 isn't evidence enough then I don't know what is. No reason to repeat history, that's why people are playing PoE instead

The current system at least makes flippers log in to the game and interact with players. You can't do it from your phone or sleep overnight for a trade, unless you're botting but hopefully those people get banned

Ok now try hard to understand 1 simple thing.
PoE economy is better than D3 because of GGG wipe economy every league, and not because of absence of in game AH.
Last edited by Emperor_home on Jul 2, 2017, 3:59:38 PM
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
whitewolf67 wrote:

D3's AH failed because it was connected to Real Money Auction House. On top of that, D3 didn't have seasons (challenge leagues), so the economy never reset. Also, no gear and currency sinks, and the game was shit.

People bought a mid tier set, for next to nothing, and then had to farm for months to be able to afford a few upgrades since all of the good shit was pulled from AH and resoled in RMAH, for a lot more, to credit card warriors. Most people gave up and quit.

Poe is a completely different beast. It shows too because poe.trade is so close to an actual, full blow AH. And you know what? The game is still fun to play and the economy is doing just fine. AH won't do shit to it. It's ridiculous how people don't see that the line has already been crossed. All these "it's gonna be too easy to gear" arguments are no longer relevant. That ship has saaaailed.
"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
whitewolf67 wrote:

D3's AH failed because it was connected to Real Money Auction House. On top of that, D3 didn't have seasons (challenge leagues), so the economy never reset. Also, no gear and currency sinks, and the game was shit.

People bought a mid tier set, for next to nothing, and then had to farm for months to be able to afford a few upgrades since all of the good shit was pulled from AH and resoled in RMAH, for a lot more, to credit card warriors. Most people gave up and quit.

Poe is a completely different beast. It shows too because poe.trade is so close to an actual, full blow AH. And you know what? The game is still fun to play and the economy is doing just fine. AH won't do shit to it. It's ridiculous how people don't see that the line has already been crossed. All these "it's gonna be too easy to gear" arguments are no longer relevant. That ship has saaaailed.

I'm so glad that players like you exist )
Some players who screaming about AH kill economy and compare it to D3 rely makes me thing that people just stop use brain and can't see where is real correlation and where is not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info