Bigest POE exploit ever in Reddit

"
jackof8lades wrote:
I don't see the exploit sure they were "abusing" a game mechanic that clearly should not work this way, but it did work this way so no exploit here just ggg fucking up.

^ THIS!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
All the stuff from endless leaguestones, endless Gull arcanists and endless beyond is going to hit Standard so hard that even people who quit the game in 2013 would still feel it.

In regard to this particular incident... if you check the trade chat you would notice that RMT prices are already going up. Explains where all the ill gotten gains went.

Thanks God i am playing Oblivion instead. Best game to play in 2017. No joke
Last edited by Teplokot on Jun 28, 2017, 4:57:26 AM
We are starting fresh and young very soon...

Ok maybe not young, but fresh for sure.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
Teplokot wrote:
endless Gull arcanists
Never heard about that one, what did it include (except The Gull, obviously)?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Teplokot wrote:
endless Gull arcanists
Never heard about that one, what did it include (except The Gull, obviously)?

Gull
Lucrative Domination Leaguestone ilvl75+

Shrines made by Gull were dropping 10-15 orbs each. Combine with endless leaguestone exploit. Enjoy (your ban).

"
Teplokot wrote:
All the stuff from endless leaguestones, endless Gull arcanists and endless beyond is going to hit Standard so hard that even people who quit the game in 2013 would still feel it.

In regard to this particular incident... if you check the trade chat you would notice that RMT prices are already going up. Explains where all the ill gotten gains went.

You are talking nonsense ,absolutly no logic in you thoughts. RMT price go up is not becouse there is many exalts , its becouse there is demand for exalts.
"
gladiori wrote:

You are talking nonsense ,absolutly no logic in you thoughts. RMT price go up is not becouse there is many exalts , its becouse there is demand for exalts.

It goes up because suddenly a way to gain immense amount of currency in a short period of time through an exploit dissapeared (imagine how much currency could have been created this way by organized groups of people). Supply went down.

I am quite sure there are other exploits on this level that exist in this game, but they weren't fixed yet.

With economy getting f8cked by shit like this, I am baffled by the fact that GGG refuses to implement a proper, convenient trade system in fear of "destroying economy". At this point, this crappy abomination of a trade system that relies on third part website ONLY punishes the average player and makes it more frustrating. A good trading system (yes, even AH) will not do damage (if at all) on the level of currency exploits like this, but will make it a better experience for the majority of players.
Last edited by MECHanokl on Jun 28, 2017, 7:07:35 AM
"
Teplokot wrote:

dude Oblivion is the worst of the elder scrolls series

try morrowind its really dated but its sooo much better than oblivion

also thats why you dont play standard lol
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on Jun 28, 2017, 8:41:10 AM
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Teplokot wrote:

dude Oblivion is the worst of the elder scrolls series

try morrowind its really dated but its sooo much better than oblivion

also thats why you dont play standard lol

true
Holy shit this was a thing?! people must have made fucking bank yo

I watched a vid of someone doing a beyond map a bit ago and more uniques dropped for him in tat one map then all my time playing this game :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info