Bigest POE exploit ever in Reddit

Look what i found. These guys are made a hundreds of exalts every day. i hope they got banned for that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6j1oz1/the_biggest_bug_in_path_of_exile_ever_and_they/?st=j4e7p5qu&sh=a827ce2a

what is your commend about that
Last edited by gladiori on Jun 26, 2017, 10:07:32 AM
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2017, 10:06:20 AM
Cheaters should get the highest form of punishment. I hope GGG is taking action on this immediately. ...ip bans?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I'm sure someone will try and defend this. "It's not an exploit, it is clever use of game mechanics".

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Thats pretty crazy.

I'd dont know about "biggest ever" though... wasnt there a time you could dupe currency?

I'd say that was biggest exploit ever.

This stuff doesnt bother me though for some reason. I already know there are bot farms and exploits up the ass and second you honest player compare yourself you lose. So no point. Just play for fun against game and no worries.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 26, 2017, 10:55:47 AM
Isn't the basic form of botting sufficient to get instant banned? Let's get serious GGG.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
That is like the worst fucking exploit I've ever seen.

Friend duping a bunch of drill necks and making them into +1s when drill necks were the fucking shit now that was awesome.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 26, 2017, 10:55:35 AM
"
Phrazz wrote:
I'm sure someone will try and defend this. "It's not an exploit, it is clever use of game mechanics".

They already know it's a ban worthy offence given how they are trying to hide their identity...that and the trollish bragging post linked
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"

Friend duping a bunch of drill necks and making them into +1s when drill necks were the fucking shit now that was awesome.

He still claimed to make 500-1000ex a day.

You realize how much irl money that is?
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"

I disagree, this exploit is sick.

Imagine getting a map with "unique monsters drop corrupted items" sextant mod. He could probably make dozens of 6L's in a few hours
Bandicam, what is this 2007 with crappy Halo 1 videos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info