3.0.0 Beta Performance Improvements

SWEET!!!
"Try out dual cospris and 6l coc setup after wipe in beta coming soon" Yeah GGG... Thats not how it works xD
Finally I won't be excluded from my guild's party cos I lag their screen to death!
"Dead DPS is 0 DPS"

- Rules of Gaming
wow guys, you just can't seem to stop wanting to take my money.
"
Today we can show you some changes that are coming in Wave 3 of the Beta, which we expect to release late next week.

So did the next Beta patch just got pushed back another week? Or is Act 8 on Wave 2? Haven't paid that much attention.
Last edited by kuukkeli on Jun 25, 2017, 11:50:47 PM
LMAO

GGG you forgot to say "then we will nerf these builds" at the end.
The improvements sound absolutely amazing! The biggest thing since eliminating desync! Can't wait to try them!
"
Myonaise wrote:
Finally I won't be excluded from my guild's party cos I lag their screen to death!

This change is for your local fps, not lag. They only major way they can fix lag is by getting more servers up, which costs money (continuously, unlike a one-time engine fix like this).
"
Unlike when we usually record video, we recorded this on a normal computer in order to demonstrate the difference that a regular user might be able to expect. Here are the specs:

Intel i5-6500
GeForce 1050 Ti
8 GB of RAM

That's a regular user? Ah well, at least I have the 8gb ram covered. Hopefully I can still reap some of the benefits of ya'lls hard work :)

"
Walzahn wrote:
The improvements sound absolutely amazing! The biggest thing since eliminating desync! Can't wait to try them!

There is a large portion of the playerbase that cannot use lockstep; desync has most definitely NOT been eliminated; just improved upon.....a bit.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Jun 25, 2017, 11:56:24 PM
pokemon yellow engine gone? wtf insane improvments well done
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info