The Pantheon System

even if it designed to be situationally useful, the impact is not strong enough.

Only a few worth to choose, the rest is just meh.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Pls no bound items, gross.
Can you buy the vessels from poe.trade?

Also is Pantheon specific to each character?
Last edited by Slicer9875 on Jun 21, 2017, 1:11:24 AM
My only thought so far is that which power I have selected doesnt stand out enough. Granted Im at a disadvantage because Im legally blind in one eye and I generally am enjoying several beers after work while Im playing.
GG WP
Garukhan and maw thing stand out too much. One is too, well, neat, the other seems like just pasted at the last minute.
since legacy league will be gone soon this is a new stuff for players like me who spend time only on std
"
Ashriel wrote:
I've played the beta on a friend's PC, and I have to say, the Pantheon feels like a whole lot of... fluff. There seems to be no noticeable difference from having a minor and major god equipped, to nothing. Reminds me of League of Legends' passive system - it FEELS like you're doing something, but it's so insignificant that it honestly doesn't matter. Oh man, that 1% chance to dodge attacks REALLY made a big difference and warranted a new system! ... Even with the divine vessels, the change is so slight that I'm 100% sure it could be disabled and no one would even know.

If these effects don't get buffed or turn into sidegrades (lots of room for creativity here), the pantheon system will just be a confusing extra layer of, well, practically nothing.

At the very least, one minor and one major god is not enough. The easy fix would be two of each, but even that would seem lazy at this point. Back to the drawing board IMO!

+1
Super hyped for the new system, but...
aren't we reaching a complexity creep point?
I'm sure GGG has that in mind too.
The pantheon system looks pretty awesome xD
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Jun 21, 2017, 2:05:20 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Cannot have an awesome system without pants. ;)

So Pantheon is a fix for half-naked templar now? :)

Few questions about Pantheon:
* Can I get captured soul more than once?
* Do I have to catch souls separately for each character?
* Do the infused vessels are tradeable between charactewrs (on the same account)?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info