The Pantheon System

How does this system works?

I mean, by killing specific Gods(Bosses) you unlock it power.
But how many Gods power i can have active at 1 time?
Only 1? 2? Or every one of unlocked? Or they stack by going to left/right path?

"
Druga1757 wrote:
"
VapidActions wrote:
"
Druga1757 wrote:
We have bound items now, no trading vessels.

I don't think any quest item is tradable, as quest items are instanced to the player. The only "shared" quest I believe is bandits (where one player's actions effect another player). All other quests each player must pick up their own version of the quest items.

These "quest items" are just more explicit about it. They aren't "bound", they just don't exist for other players.

Vessels don't look to be quest items, however, because they look like they can be traded when empty. Only when it's filled does it get bound.

The empty vessel is a drop - so it can be traded.

You can take the dropped item to an NPC. The NPC then tasks you to take that item, and go kill a specific enemy. Upon killing the specific enemy under the conditions set by the NPC, you get a new item (filled vessel) which you can return to the NPC for a reward.

This is typically referred to in the RPG world as a "fetch quest" making the item involved in the quest a quest item. So the original vessel is a drop that allows you to take the quest, the item you get for fulfilling the objective is a quest item to take back - boom. Nothing unfair there and it all adds up.

"
CBEToffOP wrote:
How does this system works?

I mean, by killing specific Gods(Bosses) you unlock it power.
But how many Gods power i can have active at 1 time?
Only 1? 2? Or every one of unlocked? Or they stack by going to left/right path?

It says in the video.

You can have one major, and one minor active at a time. You can unlock them all, and change them out in town, but only one major one minor at a time.
Last edited by VapidActions on Jun 21, 2017, 2:49:49 AM
Looks cool!! Hopefully the empty vessels will not be super rare.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
s_nicky wrote:
I'm still waiting for a divine vessel drop in beta, wonder how rare they are :(

"
Sorbetero wrote:
How can we try it, the vessel is so rare I have got none so far.

"
leviton31 wrote:
And how do we obtain said vessel ?

got already 2 of them in maps and aren't tradable
I used 1 vessel in a low tier map and obtained a minor soul
The second vessel, I can't use it,the map device tells me I can't capture the soul
Path of 0 FPS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lv85 and not a single vessel dropped. maybe bad luck or just super low drop rate
So to change Pantheon powers you need to go to town? Hmmm... what if you create a consumable item so we can carry it with us in the inventory and change the powers at any time during a map?
Nice
handface
yay
is free? no way

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info